Herald - Power Herald
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
An excellent build for general play, Power Herald brings high sustain, damage reduction, and strike burst. This build is versatile and can perform well in all areas of open world.
- Hammer - Herald's only ranged option; excellent for farming in a zerg
- Staff - heavy CC
Revenant in general is a class with a large toolkit. Part of learning the class is learning which tools to use for which situation. Review the options below:
- - Provides a leap and powerful stunbreak that grants Resistance and Resolution.
- - Great burst and boon support
- - Provides condi clear, projectile hate, and very high healing.
- - The strongest strike-based legend.
- - Provide large amounts of defense and CC.
- - provides extra power to each legend in the form of a unique skill
- - condi cleanse
- - higher boon support to allies
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
This set uses gear that is broadly applicable in PVE, making it an excellent general set.
- Knight's , Soldier - mix some pieces of this in for extra defense
- Marauder - trades 10% dps for +40% health
- - defensive sigil
- - budget DPS
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- This food assists with more difficult content, such as bosses or bounties. Ascended versions of these are available and should be used when possible.
- - permanent Fury when farming trash or with a zerg
- - extreme sustain when farming trash or with a zerg
- - a huge boost to damage when farming trash or in a zerg
- , - DPS food
- , - Defense and Might
- - Lifesteal
- , , - Damage Reduction Food
- , - Damage
Facet of Nature
This ability is quite powerful depending on which legend you have active. In general, you should strive to keep active during , , and due to the high healing and damage reduction it applies. Thanks to , you can also consume it and keep the bonus for a short time.
- - provides you lifesteal with a 0.5s ICD, allowing you to heal for roughly 160 hp/s.
- - provides 20% boon duration; this can exceed the duration cap
- - 10% damage reduction while active
- Maintain , , and while in Glint. You can consume them before legend swapping to retain their effects for a time.
- Maintain while in Shiro
- Use if using Jalis for moderate area damage.
- Use hammer while zerging
- Use Sword/Sword + x/Shield or Staff when alone
- Use , , and for high area damage while maintaining your Strength and Darkness facets.
- Against champions or static groups of mobs, swap to Sword/Sword.
- Consume to tag an area
- Maintain as much as possible
- You can use or as an evade.
- blocks attacks.
- You heal quite a lot through and battle scars.
- If you're in trouble just and stand in damage to instantly heal back up.
- Cleanse conditions with