Herald - Power Herald
The community gave this build a rating, making it top-tier: Great
Focused on: Strike damage
An excellent build for general play, Power Herald brings high sustain, damage reduction, and strike burst. This build is versatile and can perform well in all areas of open world.
- Hammer - Herald's only ranged option; excellent for farming in a zerg
- Staff - heavy CC
Revenant in general is a class with a large toolkit. Part of learning the class is learning which tools to use for which situation. Review the options below:
- - Provides a leap and powerful stunbreak that grants Resistance and Resolution.
- - Great burst and boon support
- - Provides condi clear, projectile hate, and very high healing.
- - The strongest strike-based legend.
- - Provide large amounts of defense and CC.
- - Extra sustain at the cost of damage.
- - Provides extra power to each legend in the form of a unique skill.
- - Condi cleanse.
- - quickness and additional boon support to allies.
Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
This set uses gear that is broadly applicable in PVE, making it an excellent general set.
- Knight - defensive trinkets
- Marauder - trades 10% dps for +40% health
- - defensive sigil
- - budget DPS
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions. Budget versions of these foods exist and are acceptable.
- - farming
- , - DPS
- - defense
- (and variants) - farming
- , - dps
- Facet of Nature
- This ability is quite powerful depending on which legend you have active. In general, you should strive to keep active during , , and due to the high healing and damage reduction it applies. Thanks to , you can also consume it and keep the bonus for a short time.
- - provides you lifesteal with a 0.5s ICD, allowing you to heal for roughly 160 hp/s.
- - provides 20% boon duration; this can exceed the duration cap
- - 10% damage reduction while active
- Maintain , , and while in Glint. You can consume them before legend swapping to retain their effects for a time.
- Maintain while in Shiro
- Use if using Jalis for moderate area damage.
- Use hammer while zerging
- Use Sword/Sword + x/Shield or Staff when alone
- Use , , and for high area damage while maintaining your Strength and Darkness facets.
- Against champions or static groups of mobs, swap to Sword/Sword.
- Consume to tag an area
- Maintain as much as possible
- You can use or as an evade.
- blocks attacks.
- You heal quite a lot through and battle scars.
- If you're in trouble just and stand in damage to instantly heal back up.
- Cleanse conditions with
- Crowd Control
Upgrade to premium membership and take advantage of all the premium benefits, including complete ad removal across the entire website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade