Herald - Quickness Support Healer
This is a rough draft. Once adequately written, it will progress to the testing stage, where it can be rated by the community. You can help by proposing changes with a comment.
Focused on: Healing and Support
Designed for: Raids and Fractals
A heal Herald build that provides permanent Quickness, Fury, Swiftness, Regeneration, Protection, and 25 Might to its subgroup. It also provides to the whole squad, increasing boon duration while channelling Glint.
It can also provide other utilities depending on the second Legend chosen, such as Stability or damage reduction.
- Your second Legend defaults to . Read the Legends section below to see other alternatives.
Retribution is used here for Might uptime. When you have Resolution, you give yourself Might every second while attacking, which triggers . Without this, you cannot keep Might capped on your own, but if you are not solely responsible for it, you could replace this Specialization with Invocation to get a bit more energy to play with.
- This setup is intended to cap boon duration with +70 concentration food. You could replace the Magi stats pieces with Harrier stats if you want extra boon duration.
- or ascended healing food
- - absolutely key to the build, this is your main source of boons. It also increases the duration of boons the whole squad provides by 20%. Note this effect does not actually increase Concentration, it increases Boon Duration (and is not shown in the Hero Panel), so a build with this effect and 100% Boon Duration would provide boons lasting 120% longer.
- is your primary heal source and also offers some Vigor and Resistance if desired. It provides projectile block through , condition cleanse through , CC through , and a very weak heal through —Centaur. Can be swapped out if necessary for one of the options below.
- provides your squad with —Dwarf which reduces damage taken by 10%. You can provide Stability through , CC through , and reduce personal incoming strike and condition damage by 20% with . If needed, it can also reduce incoming strike damage to your subgroup by 50% with .
- should never be played in bosses, but it offers a pull with which may be useful when fighting trash mobs if your group does not have pulls.
As with most healers, there is no need for an exact rotation, however the following guidelines may be useful:
- You will need to start in Glint so that you can immediately start providing boons.
- Each facet should be activated and consumed once before swapping.
- It is recommended to maintain until your group hits 25 Might
- Consuming while in Glint will extend boons in your subgroup, but maintaining it provides +20% boon duration to the entire squad, so both have their merits.
- Combo ⇒ as often as possible to blast some extra might.
- Swap to Staff if you need the CC from , or some burst healing when you're not in .
- Dodging provides Resolution (which in turn provides AoE Might) and a heal from .
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium