Herald - Quickness Support Power DPS
A power Herald build that provides permanent Quickness, Fury, Swiftness, Regeneration, Protection, and around 13 Might to its subgroup. It also provides to the whole squad, increasing boon duration while channelling Glint, and giving life siphon while channelling Shiro.
It can also provide other utilities depending on the second Legend chosen, such as Stability or damage reduction.
- Your second Legend defaults to . Read the Legends section below to see other alternatives.
- / - lower dps in exchange for sustain, might be worth on very few fights with extreme preassure like Boneskinner.
Infusions are not required.
- You need 25% boon duration to upkeep Quickness in a normal loop (without ), but there will be some extra padding from the opener.
If you want to maintain permanently for the group-wide buffs, you will need to significantly increase your boon duration - probably to 55%+.
is taken because it deals more damage than due to Herald's low damage and abundance of power modifiers, but it can be swapped out in some situations:
- On encounters where the target can be Stunned or Exposed (such as strikes, fractals, or Keep Construct) then you should use a instead.
- If you're struggling to maintain boons, you could bring a .
- If your subgroup is struggling to keep up 25 stacks of Might, it might be beneficial to bring to gain an extra ~5 stacks of might generation through .
- Many of the popular Alacrity providers also provide 25 stacks of Might, but in the event this is not the case, you could use to gain an extra ~5 stacks of might generation.
- - absolutely key to the build, this is your source of boons. It also increases the duration of boons the whole squad provides by 20%. Note this effect does not actually increase Concentration, it increases Boon Duration (and is not shown in the Hero Panel), so a build with this effect and 100% Boon Duration would provide boons lasting 120% longer.
- provides the highest personal DPS through and provides the squad with —Assassin which gives allies life siphon increasing the squad's DPS by about ~1k. It provides personal mobility through , and CC through .
- is a personal DPS loss of about ~1k. It provides your squad with —Dwarf which reduces damage taken by 10%. You can provide Stability through , CC through , and reduce personal incoming strike and condition damage by 20% with . If needed, it can also reduce incoming strike damage to your subgroup by 50% with .
- is an extremely niche option. It is a massive DPS loss that should almost never be taken, only if your group desperately needs projectile block through . It also offers condition cleanse through , CC through , and a very weak heal through —Centaur.
- should never be played in bosses, but it offers a pull with which may be useful when fighting trash mobs if your group does not have pulls.
- Start on Glint with and use:
Legendary Assassin Stance
When on , immediately activate and use , and off cooldown. The rest of the time is spent autoattacking (make sure to finish your auto chains). Swap back to as soon as possible.
Legendary Dragon Stance
You activate and consume and at the start and end of the Legendary Dragon Stance section, filling the remaining time with sword skills and consuming other facets once you regain .
- Auto-attack and use , and off cooldown. Make sure to finish your auto chains.
- when it comes off cooldown - be careful not to tap it twice and immediately consume it
- and ⇒ (if available) once is active
- when available
- Just before Facet of Strength and Facet of Elements come off cooldown, activate and
If you want to maintain permanently, you can follow the Power DPS rotation, with the addition that you will want to activate and consume and whenever they are available.
- Your Facets remain active for 6 seconds when Consumed thanks to .
- Your Facets pulse boons on a 600 range radius, but only provides Quickness on a 360 range radius, so stay close to your allies.
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium