Holosmith - Condi Holo
The community gave this build a rating, making it second-tier: Good
Focused on: Condition damage
A versatile holosmith build for open world. This build has very high DPS in long fights and maintains a fast ramp time due to its high reliance on Burning. This build can be somewhat difficult for new players, but is well worth learning due to its sheer damage output.
- - strong heal with CC
- - simpler to use
- - Lower DPS than kits but easier to use
- - the best defensive tool in engineer's kit; provides a stunbreak and massive damage reduction on a short cooldown
- - Quickness
- - defensive utility that provides protection
- - provides a block on demand and a toolbelt skill that deals good damage.
- - versatile utility kit with condition cleanse, AoE damage, and a stun break.
- - heavy crowd control on a short cooldown.
- - for running away from things or mobility in non-mount spaces; also burns a little
- - if you need more stability or heavy crowd control.
- - sustain at the cost of damage
- - grants barrier
- - improves your sword skills and holo utilities; also allows you to drop
This set uses similar gear to Build:Holosmith_-_Condi_DPS, making it excellent for general PvE.
- Celestial - a versatile but expensive gearset that trades ~15% dps for a large boost to defense and sustain; can be used with or
- Template:Trailblazer - a defensive and expensive gearset that trades ~20% DPS for an extreme boost to defense; should be used with and
- Rabid - budget Trailblazer; should be used with and
- - alt DPS; if using these, swap to
- - defensive sigil that syenrgizes with
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions. Budget versions of these foods exist and are acceptable.
- - farming
- - DPS
- - defense
- (and variants) - farming
- , - dps
- - dps if using gear with high toughness
- Forge: , , autoattacks. Focus on using at least twice while in forge.
- Use off cooldown, but preferably over 50 heat.
- Use and off cooldown, especially right after dropping forge
- Use off cooldown
- Flamethrower: Use & . If Forge is at low heat, drop FT and enter forge. If Forge is at high heat, auto-attack with Flamethrower until either or Forge is available again.
- Auto-attacks shorten the cooldown of sword 2
- is an extremely potent defensive cooldown. It grants 50% damage reduction and functions as a stunbreak. This is your bread and butter for any challenging content.
- is an area blind
- provides considerable protection uptime.
Upgrade to premium membership and take advantage of all the premium benefits, including complete ad removal across the entire website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade