Holosmith - Condi Holo
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
- 7 Video Examples
A versatile holosmith build for open world. This build has very high DPS in long fights and maintains a fast ramp time due to its high reliance on Burning. This build can be somewhat difficult for new players, but is well worth learning due to its sheer damage output.
- - strong heal with CC
- - simpler to use
- - Lower DPS than kits but easier to use
- - the best defensive tool in engineer's kit; provides a stunbreak and massive damage reduction on a short cooldown
- - Quickness
- - defensive utility that provides protection; more useful with the Celestial variant
- - provides a block on demand and a toolbelt skill that deals good damage.
- - versatile utility kit with condition cleanse, AoE damage, and a stun break.
- - heavy crowd control on a short cooldown.
- - for running away from things or mobility in non-mount spaces; also burns a little
- - if you need more stability or heavy crowd control.
- - sustain at the cost of damage
- - grants barrier
- - improves your sword skills and holo utilities; also allows you to drop
This set uses similar gear to Holosmith - Condi DPS, making it excellent for general PvE.
This set offers a very different playstyle and provides extra defense
- This set makes excellent use of and
- Trailblazer's - provides a large increase to defense but loses a large amount of damage
- Rabid's - budget; use with and
- - high DPS runes; if using these, swap to
- , - hybrid DPS runes
- - defense
- - defensive sigil that syenrgizes with
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- , , - DPS
- , - highest DPS option if proc'd off cooldown
- - can be run in zergs for massive sustain, as this has no internal cooldown
- - Budget DPS
- - Lifesteal + Expertise (requires crit chance)
- , - Dodges + Might
- Forge: , , autoattacks. Focus on using at least twice while in forge.
- Use off cooldown, but preferably over 50 heat.
- Use and off cooldown, especially right after dropping forge
- Use off cooldown
- Flamethrower: Use & . If Forge is at low heat, drop FT and enter forge. If Forge is at high heat, auto-attack with Flamethrower until either or Forge is available again.
- Auto-attacks shorten the cooldown of sword 2
- is an extremely potent defensive cooldown. It grants 50% damage reduction and functions as a stunbreak. This is your bread and butter for any challenging content.
- is an area blind
- provides considerable protection uptime.