Mechanist - Bunker Mecha
Welcome to the Builds Archive. See the ones that gathered dust, were orphaned by their original writers, or became obsolete by balance patches. We keep the orphan builds together and salute the veteran builds that held a position in the good, great, or meta categories. Click here to view current builds.
Designed for: PvP Conquest
A tanky PvP Mechanist bunker build created to win smaller skirmishes and hold capture points.
Archival note: completely fell out of use after repeated harsh nerfs
- is an equally viable option which turns your mech's autoattacks into ranged ones.
- trades passive tankiness and some damage for better healing.
- can be considered, for example when winning fights solo is more important than simply surviving.
- gives you barrier equal to 10% of the healing you receive, which means the passive of is enough to proc on CD for Alacrity.
- Condition cleansing is on the lower end, but there are a few options:
- proc whenever you swap to/from a kit (9s CD).
- 's first impact. Use or Shield #4's chain skill inside Super Elixir to combo some extra condition cleansing.
- Mech's .
- also removes conditions but this should be more of a last resort option, as this is also your only real escape/chase tool.
- Signets maintain their passives even when they are on CD, so don't hesitate to use whenever you're missing a larger chunk of HP.
- Use on CD, preferably in a combo field for extra value.
- also fires the same projectile from your Mech! This is important because it takes priority over their F1-3 skills, so if your Mech was using any of them while you press this skill, your Mech's attack will be interrupted as this one takes priority.
- If you're completely out of CDs and under pressure, try spamming Elixir Gun's for a bit. The damage mitigation from Weakness could save your life.
- is not only an excellent source of boons but also a stun break. It's one of the best defensive skills in the build.
- Use on CD. This one maintains a good amount of Weakness on your opponent, and it's a 600 range gapcloser in case they are kiting your Mech.
- Try to keep your Mech alive by sharing skills like or with them. is also great - while this doesn't cleanse conditions from you, it does from your mech.
- can pin enemies into your AoE skills such as or .
- Some enemies might try killing your Mech to render you less effective. Try to keep an eye on your Mech's HP and conditions, cleanse them with Elixir Gun's if needed. You could even consider using the active of (amongst other things) to keep the Mech going even if your HP is fine.
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium