Mechanist - Condition Mechanist
The community gave this build a rating, making it top-tier: Great
Focused on: Condition damage
Condition Mechanist with is a very straightforward specialization for OW gameplay that applies lots of Burning, Confusion and Bleeding. Since the mech is a very good punchbag for harder encounters and using allows for a fully-ranged playstyle, Condition Mechanist excels at soloing even the hardest OW encounters. It also shares its gear with the raid variant of Condition Mechanist, making it a very convenient option for general PvE gameplay.
- In general, the default skill setup provided above is the most versatile option, since it provides a stun break + condi cleanse through , powerful ranged damage skills through and strong passive + active healing through .
- and are your main sources of CC, so you might want to keep them for CC phases.
- It does not provide any self-boons, but scales better with externally provided boons and does more than enough damage on its own.
- - Mobility and soft CC removal
- You should not need to change traits for additional survivability. In case you have trouble surviving, swap to and kite damage whenever possible; camping is not a very large damage loss compared to Mace+Pistol.
Switch to . Consider replacing . This variant results in higher single-target DPS and better survivability, but can have lower DPS against large groups.
Ascended gear is not required.
- Your main sources of damage are Bleeding and Burning, so your priority for maximum condition duration (100%) lies on them. You need 67% overall condition duration to reach that due to and , which provide 33% condition duration to Bleeding and Burning.
- Celestial - Defensive option for gear; more survivability than this should never be needed.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions. Budget versions of these foods exist and are acceptable.
- - farming
- - DPS
- (and variants) - farming
- , - dps
- Due to , your signets will keep their passive effects while on cooldown, so you can use them freely without any downside.
- The general rotation involves alternating between Mace+Pistol and .
- The most important damage skills are , and so they should be prioritized.
- Generally, you'll want to go into every 5 seconds to use ; in , also use and on cooldown whenever they are available.
- Remember that in , the auto attack requires you to hold the button; it will not occur automatically, which may require some time to get used to.
- Aside from those skills, use , , , and off cooldown.
- Your mech is unable to queue skills and will interrupt any other action that the mech is currently performing, so keep that in mind when using .
- Due to the good amount of confusion that you apply and copying all your boons to your mech, your damage scales heavily depending on the encounter.
- provides you and the mech with a good amount of passive healing as well as a strong, short-cooldown active heal.
- As mentioned before, allows you to stay at range whenever it is required, so you can kite damage more easily.
- is a short-cooldown shadowstep, stun break and condi cleanse without a cast time, so you can use it at any time. Make use of it, it is really powerful for quick repositioning as well (the mech AI tends to stand in places where it's not supposed to)!
Detailed information on the build + rotation is provided in the video down below:
Upgrade to premium membership and take advantage of all the premium benefits, including complete ad removal across the entire website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade