Mechanist - Explosive Rifle Mecha
Welcome to the Builds Archive. See the ones that gathered dust, were orphaned by their original writers, or became obsolete by balance patches. We keep the orphan builds together and salute the veteran builds that held a position in the good, great, or meta categories. Click here to view current builds.
Focused on: Direct damage
Designed for: PvP Conquest
A Rifle Mechanist build for sPvP which spams autoattacks until someone dies.
Archival note: made obsolete by the Rifle auto rework, no longer worth it
For the optional slot:
- - escape/mobility tool.
- - a versatile kit which has ranged CC, a block, and even some melee burst.
- - passive damage and a CC, a greedy option offering little to no sustain on an already squishy build.
- lowers your damage but offers more sustain/CC by adding a frequent source of Blind and Daze procs to the build.
- Your role is to roam the map and +1 fights, overwhelming enemies with your damage.
- Sustain's on the lower end, you're mostly going to be relying on escape tools when you're focused like , or .
- Most of the damage comes from spamming , the autoattack.
- and are useful CCs for setting up burst.
- Use on CD, there's no reason not to.
- is one of your stunbreaks, but as long as any other stunbreak is available you're free to use it for boosting your auto attack spam with Quickness if you feel like it's worth it.
- Signets retain their passives even when they're on CD so don't hesitate to use whenever your HP drops.
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium