Mechanist - Power Boon Support
The community gave this build a rating, making it top-tier: Great
- If no CC is required, offhand Pistol will offer a small amount of extra damage.
- If you have two or more condi DPS players in your subgroup, should be a group DPS increase.
- It would be a minor DPS loss to take , and you would generate a decent amount of Might for doing so.
- If you also want to be your subgroup's primary Might source, you can run . Ensure you are running in this case.
Boon duration variants
The equipment above provides a generous amount of boon duration for two reasons:
- The internal cooldown on can lead to lost Alacrity if your syncs up with .
- is needed at the start of an encounter to provide a buffer of Alacrity, but it's useful to be able to keep it for negating certain attacks afterwards.
- or ascended versions
The rotation below assumes you are using offhand Pistol.
Rest of the Rotation
After the opener, your basic loop is as follows:
- Autoattack and use on Mace until either Blowtorch or Rocket Fist Prototype are available - make sure to finish your auto chains!
- or - these should alternate between loops
- , and (if available)
- Weapon Swap (or stow kit)
- You will need to use to maintain Alacrity, but it can be delayed slightly if the Aegis is needed.
- Use off cooldown. You can delay it by a second if it will coincide with , as the internal cooldown of would prevent the first tick from applying Alacrity in this case.
- If you are using , use it instead of in the opener, then use one second after the final pulse of . Make sure never to have these two skills overlap - this is to avoid the internal cooldown from .
- Try to keep an eye on your mech, as it is a major source of Alacrity thanks to . If it ends up more than 600 units from the stack, don't hesitate to use to force it to the correct location.
Upgrade to premium membership and take advantage of all the premium benefits, including complete ad removal across the entire website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade