Mesmer - Power Stealth Chronomancer
Designed for: PvP Conquest
Stealth Power Chronomancer displays the awareness and the opportunistic nature of Mesmer. Requires to always be on the lookout for 1v1s or advantageous fights while roaming. It is vital to know with whom to pick fight against since there's not much sustain on this build.
- Off-hand pistol (combos with Moa) is also a viable option instead of torch, since landing after increases the chance to get a kill.
- Shield is a really defensive off-hand which reduces overall dps. That's the reason I do not recommend to use it, but can be played with to gain more survivability.
- is a good option for condition cleansing, but comes with a drawback. Waiting inside the Well for each tick to get condition cleansed may lead into the scenario where target will know and pressure the location of Well. Resulting in not getting full potential of .
- can also be a viable option but not recommended, since removing a Boon from an opponent can be much more advantageous. If target has Protection boon, removing it will increase damage by 33%, whereas falls back on dps terms.
- is the only other option to keep power level high enough with a little sustain.
- is one of the main skills to use offensively, either to force target to use a dodge (since animation of the skill is really obvious) so it is easier to land or simply for pure damage.
- chosen over simple because once Moa skill has successfully landed, target has no way to escape it, making teams' job easier to punish and get an easy kill.
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium