Mirage - Condi DPS Chaos
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A condition DPS Mirage build. This build provides very high single target damage with the ambush skill . It excels against bosses that attack a lot due to a large portion of its damage coming from Confusion. It is also highly survivable and can easily avoid boss attacks because it is in for most of its rotation.
- over if you need reflects.
- if your uptime of Vigor or Regeneration isn't permanent. Use immediately after another shatter to not waste any clones.
- , or
- Weapon Swap during to cancel the movement
- Dodge and use
- to quickly get back to three clones
After the opener above you want to be dodging as often as you can to trigger . Try to complete an auto-attack chain between each cast of to ensure that all your clones have time to cast it as well as they probably won't have Quickness.
- Try to cast off cooldown, and immediately recover three clones. The best way to do this is to shatter during the cast of and immediately follow up with or .
- It is worth slightly delaying skills that generate clones in order to guarantee you can get back to three as soon as possible.
- If is on cooldown, you can instead use provided you can get back three clones immediately.
- Use off cooldown, but make sure you have three clones
- Use , and off cooldown.
- Use off cooldown and be sure to press autoattack immediately to remove your stealth and continue attacking.
- Use off cooldown. Be mindful of your where you place the , as you will want to be able to access them later. The spawns in the center of the skill's AoE marker.
- Keep a charge or two of for mobility or in case you run out of clones for some reason.
- Dodge as much as possible while leaving yourself endurance to evade attacks. Be sure to only weapon swap when below 50% endurance so as not to waste any of the endurance gained from .
- Make sure to never break your auto-attack chain that includes: , and .
- Entering Mirage cloak and casting will not interrupt your auto-attack chain
- All your skills other than and shatters will interrupt your auto-attack chain.
- can be cast during other skills' channels.
- Make sure to never use during and as this will create new clones due to the and will cancel the clones attack.
- Make sure to never Weapon swap during the animation of as this will cancel the Ambush attack.
- If your target is about to attack, you can slightly delay or in order to trigger . This trait will trigger even against foes with defiance bars, provided they are using a skill. The cast time of might make it difficult to time.