Mirage - Condi DPS Chaos
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A condition DPS Mirage build. This build provides very high single target damage with the ambush skill . It excels against bosses that move or attack a lot due to a large portion of its damage coming from Confusion and Torment. It is also highly survivable and can easily avoid boss attacks because it is in for most of its rotation.
- For a more Confusion heavy variant that pulls ahead on Mursaat Overseer, Soulless Horror, and Largos, see Mirage - Condi DPS Illusions.
- This guide is focused on raids. For the fractal version see Mirage - Condi DPS Chaos (Fractal).
- over if you need reflects.
- over if you need large amounts of CC instead of movement.
- over if you're struggling to keep 3 clones up.
- is also viable
- -- Spawns the first clone.
- -- Spawns a second clone.
- -- Spawns a third clone.
- Weapon swap
- Collect the left from and to gain access to
After the opener above the rotation involves primarily autoattacking and dodging to trigger . Try to complete an auto-attack chain each cast of to ensure that all your clones have time to cast it as well.
- Use amd off cooldown. With alacrity you should be able to cast every time that you swap to torch, although you may have to delay a second on the Weapon swap.
- Use and off cooldown. Be mindful of your where you place the from each skill, as you will want to be able to access them later.
- will spawn a in the location you were standing when you originally cast the skill
- will spawn a in the center of the skill's AoE marker
- should only be used for damage if the boss frequently attacks to proc extra damage from the Confusion, otherwise it should be saved for mobility.
- should be used with discretion, if you use it during periods where the boss is not attacking to trigger the extra damage it will be an overall DPS decrease. However, if the bonus damage ticks can be triggered by the boss attacking frequently will be a DPS increase.
- Dodge as much as possible while leaving yourself endurance to evade attacks. Be sure to only weapon swap when below 50% endurance so as not to waste any of the endurance gained from .
- Make sure to never break your auto-attack chain that includes: , and .
- Entering Mirage cloak and casting will not interrupt your auto-attack chain
- All your skills other than and will interrupt your auto-attack chain.
- Save Jaunt for movement. Note: It is instant cast, so it can be cast during other skills' channels.
- Make sure to never use Jaunt during and as this will create new clones due to the and will cancel the clones attack.
- Make sure to never Weapon swap during the animation of as this will cancel the Ambush attack.
- Clones provide higher damage when auto-attacking and performing than when shattered in most scenarios, even with the low ramp up time that this build enjoys.