Necromancer - Core Signet Roamer
The community gave this build a rating, making it top-tier: Great
Focused on: Direct damage
Designed for: WvW Roaming
Necromancer WvW roaming build focusing on burst damage, fear, condition cleanse, carapace, and signet uptime to win by attrition.
Skill Bar Variants
- instead of - trades a stun break/condition transfer with very low CD for another source of condition management that also enhances not only the build's mobility, but also its Life Force management.
- better resource management, longer CCs.
- - If you need mobility more than the extra cleanse and carapace.
- All of your Signets are active while in Shroud and are off cooldown by the time you leave it due to so be sure to use them before you enter Shroud.
- Your life force gain consists of your Marks, and , you can use before entering Shroud too to make it even more durable and heal back all the life force.
- Your Sigils allow you to steal lots of boons when interrupting enemies with or .
- Try to proc before you go into Shroud or do a long cast.
- Your main damage source will be spamming .
- Your burst will consist of using in combination with Fear to do damage spikes because of .
- The main point of the build is the passive sustain, your Signets work while in Shroud, allowing you to heal back both health, and life force passively while in Shroud. You want to sit in shroud while you heal back all your health with and to then gain back all your life force while out of shroud which helps with massively, this allows you to go back and forth between health bars while replenishing them.
- This build should be almost invulnerable to general condition builds due to the massive amount of cleanses it has with , , and in combination with .
- The build utilises Carapace from Death Magic to get a ridiculous amount of toughness for free, you gain Carapace for example whenever you cleanse a condition with , which utilizes the condition clear listed above perfectly to gain more general damage reduction too making this build extremely durable.
- can act as a secondary heal skill.
Upgrade to premium membership and take advantage of all the premium benefits, including complete ad removal across the entire website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade