Necromancer - Core Signet Roamer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Duelist focusing on burst damage, fear, condition cleanse, carapace, and signet uptime to win by atrittion.
- - additional mobility and sustain over at the cost of a burst counter option.
- - if you use Superior Rune of Speed.
- and for way more carapace and protection uptime at the cost of sustain.
- feast option.
- - If you need mobility more than the extra cleanse and carapace.
- - replacement if you don't have access to the others.
- All of your Signets are active while in Shroud and are off cooldown by the time you leave it due to so be sure to use them before you enter Shroud.
- Your life force gain consists of your Marks, and , you can use before entering Shroud too to make it even more durable and heal back all the life force.
- Your Sigils allow you to steal lots of boons when interrupting enemies with or .
- Try to proc before you go into Shroud or do a long cast.
- Your main damage source will be spamming .
- Your burst will consist of using in combination with Fear to do massive spikes because of , be sure to cast when your is about to finish casting, you can also use and go directly into Shroud right after to benefit of the bonus damage.
- The main point of the build is the passive sustain, your Signets work while in Shroud, allowing you to heal back both health, and life force passively while in Shroud. You want to sit in shroud while you heal back all your health with and to then gain back all your life force while out of shroud which helps with massively, this allows you to go back and forth between health bars while replenishing them.
- This build should be almost invulnerable to general condition builds due to the massive amount of cleanses it has with , , and in combination with .
- The build utilises Death's Carapace to get a ridiculous amount of toughness for free, you gain Death's Carapace whenever you cleanse a condition due to , which utilises the condition clear listed above perfectly to gain more general damage reduction too making this build extremely durable.
- can act as a secondary heal skill.
- The build is extremely durable and can facetank most damage but the lack of evades or invulnerabilities combined with some long interruptable casts/channels on certain skills leaves it suspectible to CC heavy builds.
- Limmited mobility if you don't opt for .