Ranger - Core Power Ranger
The community gave this build a rating, making it top-tier: Great
Focused on: Strike damage
A basic but effective open world ranger build that F2P players can access. The Longbow Beastmaster is surprisingly powerful for a Core class and performs very well in event farming and casual solo open world.
- Greatsword - can replace longbow for less burst but better sustained damage.
- Sword - slightly less dps than axe but with mobility.
The suggested skills aim to create windows of burst damage through , but other skills can be considered:
- - condition cleanse.
- - Might generation in static fights, can be considered in group play.
- - extra defense.
- - alternative stun break and extra dodge.
- - excellent for enabling Predator's Onslaught.
- - can be used with offensive pets for single target burst.
- - AoE condition cleanse.
- - extra toughness and a panic button.
- - Protection generation in static fights, can be considered in group play.
- - AoE Immobile.
- - AoE revive when playing in a group.
- High damage pets
- Good mix of damage and crowd control
- Good on-demand crowd control
- Tanky pets
- Drakes such as Marsh Drake provide the best mix of damage and tankiness, but bears and devourers are also very tanky pets.
- - if you are going to camp longbow, but you will do less damage.
- - when not running Frost Trap and/or more dodges are needed.
- can enable an alternative playstile where you run 2 longbows and use this trait to cast every weapon swap. This playstyle is very vulnerable to projectile block/reflect and lacks mobility, but can be very fun.
- - if not running many Command skills.
- Note that you will use even when not wielding a greatsword, since it provides much-needed Fury.
Ascended gear is not required; exotic with the same stats will work fine.
- Knight - defensive trinkets
- - Defense
- - budget dps
- - budget DPS (replaces )
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions. Budget versions of these foods exist and are acceptable.
- - farming
- , , - DPS
- - defense
- (and variants) - farming
- , - dps
- Thanks to ++ you will start fights with great burst damage.
- Aim to use your damage skills like while the enemy is disabled or has its movement impaired to benefit from .
- Your damage skills are and on longbow, and all axe skills on axe-axe. Cast in melee range for maximum damage.
- The following skills are great for enabling Predator's Onslaught: , and .
- When possible, attack from behind or ther rear to enable .
- can be used to disengage with stealth.
- Against dangerous enemies, send a tanky pet in first with Attack My Target (F1) so they tank for you.
- If having trouble surviving, you can run or .
- Remember to always dodge and sidestep attacks if possible.
- to block attacks if wielding a greatsword.
- Your pet’s F2 skill
- if wielding a greatsword
- ⇒ Counterattack Kick if wielding a greatsword
Upgrade to premium membership and take advantage of all the premium benefits, including complete ad removal across the entire website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade