Ranger - Core Valkyrie
The community gave this build a rating, making it second-tier: Good
Designed for: PvP Conquest
A PvP Power Ranger build meant to win smaller skirmishes. Can be used by F2P players as well, albeit with a weaker set of pets.
- over - if condition pressure isn't a problem.
- Use for mobility.
- If you're really desperate for some Swiftness while roaming between capture points, consider using for the proc.
- has many uses.
- It can be used offensively for the Quickness and guaranteed critical strike from through synergy.
- Defensively by keeping your pet swap ready in case you need to cleanse 2 conditions.
- Alternatively the Superspeed can help you escape damage or chase down targets while on Greatsword.
- Pet swapping acts as a Blast finisher thanks to . Being instant, you can have Smokescale place a under you (even while you're stunned), and swap pets for AoE Stealth.
- provides no additional crit chance, which means your sustained damage is going to be rather negligible. The build is all about small burst windows joined together by filler attacks.
- There are 2 ways to obtain 100% crit chance for your next few attacks:
- Fury sources in the build:
- Survival skills thanks to , including the instant cast .
- Every CC skill via - being the main one in the build.
- Pet swap also grants Fury.
- Best skills to use while you have 100% crit chance:
- on Axe.
- on Greatsword.
- recharges if it hits. Maul ⇒ Hilt Bash ⇒ Maul is the optimal burst sequence with 3 charges of , assuming you want to do the most damage in the least amount of time.
- Technically you could start off with or any other skill before the chain. Hilt Bash procs Opening Strikes and makes your next attack a guaranteed critical strike, so it's possible to chain 4 crits when combined with the sigil.
- is the best filler skill in the build. It can be spammed from a safe distance, does decent damage and builds some Might stacks between two bursts.
- Dodging applies Protection, which also heals thanks to the trait .
- Survival skills cure 2 conditions and grant Fury. cleanses 4, because it triggers another Survival skill from .
- is both a defensive and offensive skills. You can either root enemies into your bursts or stop them from chasing you. The condi cleanse from trait synergy can also be useful.
- Swapping weapons cleanses 1 condition from .
- Both sets have means of avoiding damage:
- on GS.
- on Axe/Dagger.
- Twitch: ROM
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium