Reaper - Power Wells
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Frontline Burst build utilizing the power scalings of well skills and damage from
- when boonstrips are covered.
- feast option with additional power and ferocity.
- Ranged Engagement
- and on Staff are cheap skills which are a part of your zerg's range pressure. Additionally they (re)fill your lifeforce through .
- Even when the enemy is not yet in reach, their presence on the ground can deter from using certain angles for engage. This requires multiple Necromancers working into a similar direction.
- Disrupt enemy pushes by using when they are in range.
- When on Axe/Focus, pressure single targets with and , however do not overextend.
- Melee engagement
- The primary skill in low intensity or prolonged melee engagements is , use it as often as possible.
- When still in Reaper's Shroud from bursting, use the other Shroud skills for melee pressure.
- is a powerful CC.
- Midrange/Melee burst
- Usually, the melee burst is coordinated with other Necromancers and used on the commander's request.
- All three wells, , and deal a considerable amount of damage and should be added to the squad's spike when available.
- Right after casting the wells, enter to gain the power boost from and .
- When you are in melee range, follow up with .
- 's condition transfer can save your life if your other condition removal skills are unavailable.
- While in Reaper's Shroud, helps bridging gaps in Stability uptime.