Reaper - Procmancer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A high pressure Reaper PvP build created to deal spike damage with various trait procs simultaneously. Heavily relies on allies for support.
- - another condition transfer.
- - damage mitigation + the extra body count can further split the damage of skills such as . The minions can also be used to trigger enemy traps.
- - more AoE pressure, even less sustain.
- - adds some extra mobility besides breaking stun and generating LF.
- Use before the match starts to generate some Life Force (LF). In combat this skill will act as your main source of LF regen so try to cast it with as many targets in range as possible (striking more targets also reduces the recharge of the skill). Thanks to the runes using a healing skill also restores 50% of the endurance bar (an entire dodge roll's worth).
- The bulk of your pressure will come from entering in order to instantly proc on Spite, on Curses.
- is a powerful interrupt due to its unblockable nature, try not to waste it as this skill can easily doom low health opponents hiding behind skills such as .
- - the frequent damage pulses are great for consuming Blindness, the Swfitness makes it easier to stick to the target while in Reaper's Shroud, and finally each strike also inflicts soft-CC in form of Cripple while generating additional LF.
- Combo Frost Aura whenever you can by using in the Ice Field created by .
- There's no condition cleansing in the build, but there are various conditions transfers (note that all of these can be blocked/dodged in which case the transfer doesn't happen so be careful):
- on Staff. As it's an AoE skill even if you miss the target in a teamfight it's almost a guaranteed transfer.
- (x2) both in form of a utility skill and a trait proc from . Being a stunbreaker is a nice added functionality although it means that Fear and Taunt cannot be sent to another target because these will be removed before the transfer could happen. The passive effect doesn't work in Shroud. Requires line of sight (LoS).
- (optional utility skill) is yet another AoE transfer with a bit of extra pressure. Doesn't require LoS.
- Scepter autoattack chain is an excellent filler that can be spammed while waiting for your CDs. The final attack corrupts a boon, which can be quite punishing for any opponent especially ones with pulsing Stability like other Reapers in Shroud.
- persists in Shroud, providing a steady stream of LF.
- can be used to bait out dodges by stowing your weapon right after starting to channel the skill in order to cancel it - it'll only go on a ~5s CD but the entire animation will play.