Renegade - Boon Support Healer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A pure support Renegade build which can be played as the main healer in dungeons and fractals or the secondary healer in raids. This build provides excellent healing, CC, Might, Alacrity, and the Assassin's Presence buff. However it is heavily dependent on teammates being able to stack inside the AoE range of its tablet.
- If paired with a source of Quickness, such as a Chronomancer - Utility Boon Support or Firebrand - Quickness Support DPS, this build can cover the offensive support for a party. A chronomancer paired with this build can drop their alacrity generation tools (primarily shield offhand and Well of Recall) and take more offensive options instead.
- Tranquil Benediction over Invoking Harmony if you're spending most of the fight on staff.
- 24px Righteous Rebel over 24px Lasting Legacy for more alacrity output, at the cost of less might generation. Generally this swap should only be made if you have another source of might in your party.
- Invocation is worth running instead of Devastation if your party is mostly condition DPS which doesn't benefit much from Assassin's Presence. This variant provides some extra boons on legend swap as well as higher energy if managed well.
- When combined with casting Natural Harmony 2-3 times while in Legendary Centaur Stance you will maintain permanent alacrity.
- Other than maintaining boons, while in Legendary Renegade Stance you should cast 24px Breakrazor's Bastion and 24px Soulcleave's Summit.
- While in Legendary Centaur Stance extra energy can be used on weapon skills for DPS (if on sword/sword):
- Make sure to swap legends off cooldown to maintain the boon duration from
Adapted from Fennec's video guide