Renegade - Boon Support Power DPS
The recommended gear setup will take you to 85% boon duration, which is enough to maintain permanent alacrity with just casting on cooldown with no other alacrity sources. Depending on the needs of your party or squad the amount of boon duration from gear required to maintain adequate alacrity may be a lot lower than what is listed here. You can expect to need less boon duration if you're playing with a support chronomancer or extra renegades. In those cases pieces of diviner gear can be replaced with berserker gear for extra DPS.
- If you're having trouble maintaining alacrity with the recommended gear setup, you can replace the Berserker pieces with Diviner stats.
- if you need additional fury uptime for your party.
- Use if you don't have being applied to you.
- You maintain alacrity for your party simply by pressing every time it becomes available, so making sure you have energy for that should be your top priority.
- If you don't have enough sources of might from elsewhere in your party, you can use to top it up (This is particularly important in fractals). This will of course result in your personal DPS being lower, but the increase in party DPS is worth it.
- Generally you should swap legends as soon as your swap is available, however in some cases you should delay a swap to fit a before swapping.
- Your main DPS skills are , , and , however you should only cast them if you'll have spare energy to cast your supportive skills too.
- When you're not casting skills make sure you're consistently auto-attacking the boss, being careful not to interrupt the chain as the damage is heavily back-loaded.
- When you swap to you should immediately cast .
- You will likely have large amounts of energy available to cast your DPS skills while on renegade stance.
- Make sure to get a second cast of in before swapping legends.
- When you swap to you should immediately begin channeling , only ending the upkeep when you swap legends.
- While in Assassin Stance you will have more energy to work with and so can cast DPS skills more freely, however be careful not to spend too much energy and be forced to delay a or lose
Due to their large energy costs (or requirement to swap to staff) all of this build's CC options will result in a large drop-off in your DPS. However, they are all powerful AoE control effects so they can be used to rescue your group from dangerous situations.
- should be your primary CC skill and against large hitbox targets or enemies against a wall it is one of the strongest CC skills in the game. If possible, step back from the target slightly before casting this to maximize the impacts that land on the boss. Be careful using this skill near the edges of platforms, such as on Xera or the final boss of the Chaos fractal as the forced movement can send you over the edge.
- outputs a large amount of total breakbar damage but over a long duration (6 seconds). This is best used as a tool to minimize damage from groups of trash mobs, or if you don't need instantaneous breakbar contribution.
- should be used only as a last resort due to the large energy cost for relatively low CC output compared to your other options.
Upgrade to premium membership and take advantage of all the premium benefits, including complete ad removal across the entire website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade