Renegade - Condi DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- The condition DPS Renegade build for raids. This build has a difficult rotation which requires lots of practice to perform well with. In exchange for the difficulty it brings very high sustained damage, very good CC, high Vulnerability, and multiple supportive auras including , , and .
- Renegade has a long ramp up time which makes it better suited for long fights without phases. It excels against large stationary bosses where it can hit with every missile of .
- This guide is focused on raids. For the fractal version see Renegade - Condi DPS (Fractal).
- can be used instead of . This is mainly used when your subgroup has more than one Renegade as the utilities from do not stack.
- Bring against large hitbox enemies.
- Bring for a small DPS loss if you have issues keeping yourself up (like during Gorse tantrums).
- Bring instead of if your Chronomancers cannot keep up Resistance.
- Bring Invocation over Devastation for a large DPS increase if there are fewer than 2 Power DPS in your subgroup or if is covered by another Revenant. Always use Invocation on Dhuum.
- When using Devastation, also swap to in Renegade
- If using the Devastation traitline, run .
- Swap legends before you swap weapons. This allows you to proc every 9 seconds without having to put one on your Mace.
- While in Mace/Axe, always try to let your Auto Attack chain finish, as the last hits are very strong.
- On most fights, there are going to be moments when you can't hit the boss, but you'll still gain energy. During these phases, use and to help keep boons up.
- Try to avoid canceling during its cast.
If running Devastation:
- Use once per swap during each and every other in a pattern of Yes, Yes, Yes, No, repeat. During that 4th iteration, use instead.
If running Invocation:
- Use during and use an additional due to the additional energy per swap.
- Be sure to swap legends only while under 10% energy.
Start in and on Mace/Axe.