Renegade - Condi DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- The condition DPS Renegade build for raids. This build has a difficult rotation which requires lots of practice to perform well with. In exchange for the difficulty it brings very high sustained damage, very good CC, high Vulnerability, and multiple supportive auras including and .
- Renegade has a long ramp up time which makes it better suited for long fights without phases. It excels against large stationary bosses where it can hit with every missile of .
- This guide is focused on raids. For the fractal version see Renegade - Condi DPS (Fractal).
- can be taken at roughly 10% DPS loss for roughly 50% Alacrity uptime in squads that do not use two Chronomancer - Utility Boon Support and do not already have a Renegade - Boon Support Power DPS providing Alacrity. Note that a squad will need two Condi DPS Renegades for 100% uptime.
- Replace with if you have someone else in the party providing AP, or if you have no Power DPS classes that benefit from it.
- , , , or .
- or for a cheaper alternative
Start in and on Mace/Axe.
- Weapon swap
- until is available
- Weapon swap
- Auto-attack chain twice
- Repeat from Mallyx
- While in Mace/Axe, always try to let your Auto Attack chain finish, as the last hits are very strong.
- On most fights, there are going to be moments when you can't hit the boss, but you'll still gain energy. During these phases, use and to help keep boons up.
- Try to avoid canceling during its cast.
- If running , replace with .
- As does not stack, you only want to have one Kalla renegade in each subgroup (unless one adjusts their rotation). Any additional renegades can take Shiro instead of Kalla.
- If taking Shiro, activate during the cast of and otherwise keep the rotation the same (minus the Kalla skills, obviously).