Renegade - Power Bombardment
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Power Bombardment is a powerful roaming build for Renegade, performing very well in large events such as Bjora Marches or Dragonfall while also being capable of farming in fast-paced zergs and even soloing champions.
- Shortbow - valid ranged option
- Hammer - ranged option with slow projectiles but very high cleave
Revenant in general is a class with a large toolkit. Part of learning the class is learning which tools to use for which situation. Review the options below:
- - Provides a leap and powerful stunbreak that grants Resistance and Resolution.
- - provides very high vuln application and strong CC; our bread and butter on Renegade
- - Provides condi clear, projectile hate, and very high healing.
- - The strongest strike-based legend.
- - Provide large amounts of defense and CC.
- - provides a better flow to the class but requires more energy management.
- - more vuln
- - condi cleanse
- - helps allies
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
This set uses gear that is broadly applicable in PVE, making it an excellent general set.
- Knight's , Soldier - mix some pieces of this in for extra defense
- Marauder - trades 10% dps for +40% health
- - defensive sigil
- - budget DPS
Due to the frequency of our interrupts when using , Renegade can make excellent use of interrupt sigils, such as . This can be very powerful against groups of trash mobs, though it loses effectiveness against anything with a defiance bar. We're listing the interrupt sigils here, separate from the normal sigils, because in situations where you aren't frequently fighting defiant foes they are typically stronger than what's listed above.
- - the strongest of the lot; this sigil's interaction with Darkrazor is absurd.
- - a significant DPS boost over , but not as strong as Draining, Force, or Rending.
- - an expensive sigil, but can boost both your sustain and damage significantly. Running Rending + Draining is the best option when fighting non-defiant trash in open world.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- This food assists with more difficult content, such as bosses or bounties. Ascended versions of these are available and should be used when possible.
- - permanent Fury when farming trash or with a zerg
- - extreme sustain when farming trash or with a zerg
- - a huge boost to damage when farming trash or in a zerg
- , - DPS food
- , - Defense and Might
- - Lifesteal
- , , - Damage Reduction Food
- , - Damage
Dealing damage with this build is a fairly simple matter. In general, your goal should always be to apply as much Vulnerability as possible to proc . To do this, use , which will apply considerable vuln in an area. Additionally, your Sword 1 and both apply a lot of vuln.
Because of energy management, you don't have a true rotation. Rather, we'll work on a skill priority system that determines which skills are more important to use. Note that this isn't final; use your judgment when deciding what skills to use. Note that the list below assumes you are running Kalla/Shiro.
- - the strongest ability in your entire kit thanks to its interaction with .
- - one of your strongest abilities; this skill does a small amount of damage but easily chews through breakbars. use this to benefit from exposed or to interrupt mobs to proc .
- - if the target is large, or you are a fighting a group, this is by far your hardest hitting skill. If you are fighting a single small target, it is often better to skip this.
- - one of your main damage tools; this ability is very strong against single foes or foes you can stand inside the hitbox of
- - absurdly powerful ability that applies 8 stacks of vuln (triggering 8 stacks of battle scars)), hits 5 times, and deals high damage; try to use this off cooldown
- - your auto-attack; it's very strong, so long as you don't interrupt it
- - a short range teleport that grants Fury; the damage is alright, but the skill is energy intensive compared to other options
- - this skill does very low damage but is a useful evade that also grants might; typically it's best to avoid using it if trying to deal high damage as it's very energy intensive
- - this skill has a lot of different interactions with other skills, and is very energy intensive; an easy way to use it is just to keep it up at all times while in Shiro but it's worth considering that sometimes it's better to de-activate it.
- You can use as an evade.
- blocks attacks.
- , - extremely powerful when using Jalis
- You have constant healing from . You siphon even more life when or are active.
- Cleanse conditions with , , or the proc from .