Renegade - Power Bombardment
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Renegade build for running around in open world. This build has good self-sustain and deals high burst damage with .
- Run Hammer instead of Staff for a decent ranged option.
- is also viable and can replace either legend depending on personal preference.
- - if you don't need healing.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The Standard Variant uses the same gear as the Herald - Power DPS build for fractals and raids.
Optimal Damage Variant
- The Optimal Damage Variant is the best damage gear for this build. It's overkill in most cases and is only recommended for players that prefer the glass cannon playstyle.
- For a tankier option you can run the Marauder Variant. You will lose some damage but gain a moderate boost to health. This variant is recommended for most Open World players.
- / - strong with .
- - combos with for massive area damage and healing.
- provides even more sustain at the cost of damage.
- orfor more damage.
- for playing with groups.
- is a good budget option.
- for more dodges.
- is a fantastic food for farming open world. It's cheap, provides a moderate boost to both damage and survivability, and increases magic find significantly.
- for more healing.
- is a great option when you do not need any extra damage or sustain.
- oris your best damage option.
- is a great budget option.
- Hammeris your primary weapon. Use your hammer skills while maintaining upkeep on your main legend skills:
- In Kalla:
- In Jalis:
- Aim to have less than 10 energy when legend swap comes off cooldown, so that you can immediately legend swap and get the benefit of .
- To convert spare energy into damage, use , , , and/or .
- Constantly circle around your enemies to flank them and proc and .
- Try not to dodge if you don't have to, as you get a large buff from when your endurance is full.
- provides a lot of crowd control that can lock down groups of enemies.
- You can use as an evade.
- blocks attacks.
- provides stability.
- Swapping legends will break stun thanks to .
- You have constant healing from and . You siphon even more life when is active.
- Cleanse conditions with , , or the proc from .