Renegade - Power Bombardment
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Power Bombardment is a powerful roaming build for Renegade, performing very well in large events such as Bjora Marches or Dragonfall while also being capable of farming in fast-paced zergs and even soloing champions.
- Great DPS
- Good self-buffing
- Energy management can be very punishing in solo play
- You can run Hammer or Shortbow as a ranged option. Shortbow does very little damage but is excellent for quickly tagging mobs.
- - replaces Kalla when mobs move too often
- - use when you need a projectile block
- - provides a better flow to the class but requires more energy management.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
This gear achieves 99.9% crit chance with fury.
- Berserker's , Assassin's - higher dps, lower defense. careful not to overcap crit if using assassin's
- Diviner , Commander's - high boon duration
- Knight's - lower dps, higher defense; Berserker armor/weapons + Knight's trinkets is a common defensive setup.
- , , - strong defensive options
- , - good burst options with some boon duration; careful not to overcap crit
- - more consistent Might uptime
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- This food assists with more difficult content, such as bosses or bounties.
- Can't find such food "Scoop of Mint Berry Swirl Ice Cream"! Please refer to our food index., , Can't find such food "Bowl of Meat and Winter Vegetables"! Please refer to our food index. - Defense/Damage
- , - Damage
- - Damage
- Use to rapidly apply vuln to enemies, which will grant you battle scars from . This means you deal more damage and heal for large amounts.
- Always swap your legend based on the situation, but try to keep since it is where most of your Vulnerability comes from.
- Your Sword 1, , is your bread and butter. Try not to interrupt your attack chain if possible.
- Use to dodge big attacks.
- is an incredibly powerful defensive tool.
- deals a tremendous amount of breakbar damage. When combined with it can often break bosses without any help.
- will hit hard against large enemies, but isn't worth using against smaller ones. If you're having trouble maintaining high might stacks it can be better to use .
- You want to always be above 20 might. If you aren't, use Heroic Command over Citadel Bombardment.
- Use : to keep up with the zerg.
- Spam on groups of mobs
- Please CC the boss when its time to CC the boss.
- If Running Charged Mists: Aim to have less than 10 energy when legend swap comes off cooldown, so that you can immediately legend swap and get the benefit of .
- To convert spare energy into damage, use , , , and/or .
- Try not to dodge if you don't have to, as you get a large buff from when your endurance is full.
- You can use as an evade.
- blocks attacks.
- You have constant healing from . You siphon even more life when or are ative.
- Cleanse conditions with , , or the proc from .