Renegade - Diviner Renegade
(Redirected from Renegade - Power Renegade)
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A power based Renegade build for WvW, profiting from the ferocity and the 10-man alacrity from Orders from Above.
Swap Mallyx (Demon) out for Shiro (Assassin) for damage and mobility at the cost of group utility.
- stability removal with quickness uptime but less DPS.
- if might uptime is an issue.
- Keep in mind that this is an optimal setup (including the stacked sigil) that gives ~78% Boon Duration and ~60% Crit Chance allowing permanent Alacrity uptime without any external boon extend sources like , Sand Squall oron Glint.
- A gear combination (along with runes and sigils change) between Marauder, Berserker, Assassin and Diviner can be done to achieve different purposes like more damage, survivability and/or group support.
- On Hammer
- On Staff
- for maximum damage output.
- if upkeeping 25 Might for your party is an issue. Be careful to not overcap might duration with boon duration from gear.
- frontline defensive option.
- for more group utility.
- Always try to swap legends when off cooldown to buff Fury, Might and Vigor and to reset your energy.
- Cast on cooldown to buff you and your allies with Alacrity. Position yourself to maximize the number of affected allies.
- provides a strong AoE projectile damage. Keep in mind that it has a high energy cost.
- Cast on cooldown for Might if your group can't maintain 25 stacks.
- All of your stun breaks (Legend Swapping, ,,) will triggerand as such stun nearby enemies for 2 seconds and deal damage.
Mallyx (Legendary Demon Stance)
- Use to absorb conditions from your team and give resistance.
- Keep an eye on your parties conditions using Party View as opposed to Squad View. Save your energy until allies have conditions that need removal, rather than casting preemptively.
- breaks stuns and pays the energy cost at the start of the cast but only gives Resistance and pulls conditions at the end of the cast. Be careful to avoid interrupts.
- hits up to five targets in a line, try to save it to remove critical boons such as Stability and Resistance.
- Increase the healing of by first usingto pull conditions to yourself.
- gives you a quick leap useful to repositioning whenever needed.
- is a huge personal damage and general stat increase, and should be maintained as much as possible. It has a big energy consumption so keep that in mind.
Jalis (Legendary Dwarf Stance)
- reduces incoming damage and brings a powerful DPS potential when paired withspam.
- Try to time to mitigate damage, don't simply use it as soon as you enter Dwarf stance.
- Try to have the buff up as engages begin, when an enemy player is being cleaved or a friendly player is being rezzed.
- does solid damage and gives pulsing Stability, try to place it in areas where allies and enemies will be clashing.
- is a lightning field, blast it to stack swiftness before moving out.
- is your bread and butter damage skill, try to land it as often as possible.
- will only hit a maximum of 5 targets across all three pulses and increases in damage the further the pulse is from you. Try to hit with the second or third pulse rather than the first when possible.
- gives a 1.25s Evade frame and a Blast Finisher, be careful not to get caught behind your group while casting this skill.
- You can through traps and marks to activate them without taking any damage.
- You can
- has a long cast time, so try to predict where the enemies will go or use it on stationary targets like downed players that the enemy will move on to.
- Use to shield yourself from projectiles.
- is a blast finisher, heals and also cleanses conditions.
- Avoid damage with .
- Use to disrupt players trying to finish/revive downs.
- Skill usage is reliant on energy management.
- Potential to be locked into the wrong stance at the wrong time.
- Twitch: Mox