Renegade - Power Renegade
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This build is an adaptation of the known Backline Herald build to the new Renegade, profiting from the ferocity and Alacrity of Kalla.
- for blocking enemies.
- DPS increase but less stability removal.
- Using Valkyrie stats on Armour and Weapons with Berserker stats on trinkets and weapons gives 100% crit chance when combined with .
- Should be used if using the Valkyrie/Berserker variant
- If 25 Might can't be maintained without it, or for party support.
- offensive option if kills are sparse
- defensive option
Legends & Traits
- Always try to swap legends when off cooldown to buff Fury, Might and Vigor and to reset your energy.
- Cast on cooldown to buff you and your party with 6-9 seconds of Alacrity.
- Cast on cooldown for 15 Might if your group cant maintain 25 stacks.
- Keep andactive for a 7% damage increase throught "Forceful Persistence".
- not only grants Quickness, but aswell increases your damage by 5%.
- Keep it active when traveling large distances without your zerk.
- decreases incoming damage by 20% and grants additional heals when pushing through enemy zergs.
- All of your stun breaks (Legend Swapping, ,) will triggerand as such stun your enemies for 2 seconds and deal damage.
- Cast on cooldown for additional sustain and damage.
- has obvious tells and is easy to dodge, stow weapons to cancel casting if they're about to be evaded/blinded - this will save all the energy cost and only send the skill on a cd of 4 seconds. The same qualities make these skills perfect for fake casting them by stowing weapon immediately after beginning to cast, baiting enemy dodges/blocks.
- is your main heal and cleases 3 conditions. Use it along withif under heavy pressure.
- is your bread and butter damage skill, try to land it as often as possible.
- will only hit a maximum of 5 targets across all three pulses and increases in damage the further the pulse is from you. Try to hit with the second or third pulse rather than the first when possible.
- gives a 1.25s Evade frame and a Blast Finisher, be careful not to get caught behind your group while casting this skill.
- You can through traps and marks to activate them without taking any damage.
- With youll deal additional damage at the target location.
- You can
- has a long cast time, so try to predict where the enemies will go or use it on stationary targets like downed players that the enemy will move on to.
- Use to shield yourself from the enemy backline.
- is a blast finisher, heals and also cleanses conditions.
- Avoid damage with .
- Use to disrupt players trying to finish/revive downs.