Revenant - Core Power
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Revenant build that deals high power burst damage, potent group CC and can provide utility to the team.
Note: Legend swap can trigger on weapon swap sigils, changing weapons is not required.
- Important Mechanics.
- provide sustain and assistance to achieve skills faster, use legend swap in range of foes as often possible.
- is extremely powerful as a Revenant since it activates on legend swap, allowing for flexibility in bursts.
- is the solve it all skill, it should only be used absolutely if you have less than it can heal. Quickness can help casting the skill faster.
- to be used offensively or defensively, it deals high damage and provide Weakness along Stability.
- is the main burst setup, can possibly distract an entire fight in the favor of your team.
- should be used in regards to not having enough energy for and foes being in range. Great skill to use up stacks of Battle Scars Battle Scars as they are Unblockable and also heals.
- is the main aspect of the legend, should always be used if has been effectively used to mitigate massive damage. has great synergy with this skill for team support or initiating dangerous engagements.
- has many uses as a Life Steal which can go through many utilities that aren't blocks/invulnerabilities, however Poison can drastically reduce it's effectiveness.
- is great for kitting, restoring endurance, Fury and clearing benefits. It's predictable timing however can be detrimental and so shouldn't be carelessly used unless energy is to spare and legend swapping is available.
- great mobility skill that can open unusual opportunities with it's 2 Unblockable hits and Quickness. The final hit of this skill can be useful to remove Blind and setup a burst.
- is a risky DPS buff that should be used only knowing there is options to fall back to.
- great for turning long lasting fights around, best used while legend swap is available.
- Sword / Sword
- and it's chain can provide healing with , combining Quickness with can result in a lot of damage.
- is great as an alternative burst, saving for better openings.
- can be used for kitting or dealing great damage for single targets, doubles damage at a higher energy cost.
- has a great synergy with , however it's damage not as great compared .
- should be kept for predictable opportunities alongside on Legend Swap for consistent damage, preferably Quickness also makes it extremely hard to avoid. Additionally or on prevents any type of skill/passive block from sustaining.
- is still a decent cleave with and Quickness, there is no need to swap weapons unless required.
- fairly good damage dealer while also mitigating damage on top of all the other Weakness.
- is the main way to nullify predictable incoming bursts and should always be used as such for anything but Daredevil/Thieves as they have all the means to interrupt it and put the user in a very bad spot.
- is the fallback skill in case of extreme condition pressure before having to rely on , it can be secured more easily with Stability or Quickness, sigils also put a great contribution at increasing the chances of removing important conditions.
- is a great interrupt on resurrects or kitting tool to avoid damage, however it's pattern is predictable like therefor having legend swap available is recommended.
- Heavy use of conditions.
- Twitch: ShaoAZ