Revenant - Core Power
The community gave this build a rating, making it second-tier: Good
Designed for: PvP Conquest
A Power Revenant PvP build that offers high burst damage, potent group CC and can even provide some utility to the team. This build is like a mix of Herald and Renegade, but not quite as good as either one of them at what they do best. A jack of all trades, master of none.
- adds extra healing to the build but makes your RotGD worse against conditions and sacrifices a useful defensive proc too.
- is a stun break with a cast time. While the skill breaks stun at the start, you could lose out on all the energy without getting the second part of the skill off if you get CC'd while channeling the skill. Stability from could help you get the channel off after breaking a stun, but you'll lose out on some minor cleansing on weapon swap.
- - More sustain against Power at a loss of damage.
Note: Legend swap can trigger on weapon swap sigils, changing weapons is not required.
- provide sustain and assistance to achieve skills faster, use legend swap in range of foes as often possible to fully benefit.
- is mandatory to survive condition pressure, therefor use if a burst is predictable.
- Sigil of Intelligence is extremely powerful as a Revenant since it activates on legend swap, allowing for flexibility in bursts.
- Sigil of Purging rewards camping Staff assuming a defensive stance as most skills could require proper timing to see their worth. Sigil of Cleansing can also see use in a more predictable way but requires legend swap.
- is the solve it all skill, it should only be used absolutely if you have less than it can heal. Quickness can help casting the skill faster.
- to be used offensively or defensively, it deals high damage and provide Weakness along Stability.
- is the main burst setup, can possibly distract an entire fight in the favor of your team.
- should be used in regards to not having enough energy for and foes being in range. Great skill to use up as they are Unblockable and also heals.
- is the main aspect of the legend, should always be used if has been effectively used to mitigate massive damage. has great synergy with this skill for team support or initiating dangerous engagements.
- has many uses as a Life Steal which can go through many utilities that aren't blocks/invulnerabilities, however Poison can drastically reduce it's effectiveness.
- is great for kitting, restoring endurance, Fury and clearing benefits. It's predictable timing however can be detrimental and so shouldn't be carelessly used unless energy is to spare and legend swapping is available.
- great mobility skill that can open unusual opportunities with it's 2 Unblockable hits and Quickness. The final hit of this skill can be useful to remove Blind and setup a burst.
- is a risky DPS buff that should be used only knowing there is options to fall back to.
- great for turning long lasting fights around, best used while legend swap is available.
The main set, this is where most of your damage comes from.
- combined Quickness with can result in a lot of damage.
- does great damage on a short CD without any setup.
- can be used for evading attack or dealing great damage for single targets, doubles damage at a higher energy cost.
- and are your two main burst skills.
Defensive/utility set. Should only be used under pressure to sustain or if you need to CC, it will not add into damage and in most cases use up a valuable weapon swap.
- is still a decent cleave with and Quickness, using it faster also spawn more orbs that can heal.
- fairly good damage dealer while also mitigating damage on top of all the other Weakness.
- is the main way to nullify predictable incoming bursts and should always be used as such for anything but Daredevil/Thieves as they have all the means to interrupt it and put the user in a very bad spot.
- is the fallback skill in case of extreme condition pressure before having to rely on , it can be secured more easily with Stability or Quickness, sigils also put a great contribution at increasing the chances of removing important conditions.
- is a great interrupt on resurrects or kitting tool to avoid damage, however it's pattern is predictable like therefor having legend swap available is recommended. As it is a multi-cc, it can go through single stacks of Stability with ease, making those that pulse only once per second vulnerable, skill such as or .
- Heavy use of conditions.
- Twitch: ShaoAZ
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium