Scourge - Condition Scourge
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Condition Scourge brings a mix of Aoe condition damage, boon corruption and team support but is vulnerable to focus due to a lack of personal defenses.
- Melee boon corrupt and damage.
- Ranged boon corrupt and barrier.
- For extra lifeforce and stunbreak.
- Defensive mobility and situational utility.
- - Extra personal sustain
- - If Life Force generation is an issue.
- - Trades damage/LF for sustain.
- - Extra boon corruption at the cost of team support.
- - Higher damage option if three shades can be maintained.
- Viper's or Grieving More damage, less survivability
- Dire can be a cheaper option, lowering the highest possible damage potential for ever so slightly higher increases against more skilled players
- Increases duration for burns, the lowest base duration conditions applied
- x4 +x2 for increased condition duration
Food & Consumables
- Use your shroud skills frequently, but remember that since they have no cast time you can also cast other skills while using them - avoid downtime.
- is an excellent filler that can be spammed while waiting for your CDs. The final attack corrupts a boon, so try not to interrupt the auto chain.
- deals significant AoE damage, but can be difficult to land.
- adds more torment the more conditions your target has, up to 5 extra stacks. Try to get the most you can, but don't hold on to the skill for too long.
- Generates significant life force as well as being one of your single highest damage skills.
- Staff auto attacks are low impact and its abilities relatively long cooldowns, so the best use of the weapon is to use its cooldown skills then swap out as soon as possible.
- Use andto build area condi stacks.
- andusage should be more careful, don't be afraid to leave them off cooldown when swapping back to S/D.
- is one of your limited anti-condition skills so use it carefully.
- Interrupt key skills with the fear of .
- Your shade skills activate around you as well as all active shades.
- All of your shade skills will proc the strike of
- Shroud traits proc as if the shade skills counted as that shroud skill. For instance, is procced by. Traits that proc on going in/out of shroud proc on.
- will continue pulsing if a new shade is summoned at the location of the new shade so there should be no worry about repositioning shades when needed.
- YouTube: [BoRP] Arete