Scourge - Power Curses
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Power Curses Scourge brings high spike damage without sacrificing the boon removal brought by Devouring Darkness. This build focuses on spiking down opponents and consistent boon corruption.
Swap Axe/x to Staff for an 1200-range powerful ground game. Shines on 'pirate ship' scenarios.
- Melee boon corrupt and damage.
- Ranged boon corrupt and barrier.
- For extra lifeforce and stunbreak.
- Defensive mobility and situational utility.
- if running Staff.
- - If Life Force generation is an issue.
Use Spite over Soul Reaping for higher damage over long periods and spike boonrip at the cost of spike damage and lower cooldowns.
- for higher damage with less boon removal.
- for more boonrip
- Replace "Berserker's" pieces with "Marauder's" for higher self sustain at the cost of damage. Bear in mind crit cap, using more "Cavalier's" to stay below 100% during Desert Shroud.
- Extra crit/damage
- Extra boon rip
- High damage and better might uptime, strong if not using Dumplings.
- If fury and boons are an issue.
- offensive food if kills are frequent
- defensive food for power-focused builds
- easier to obtain, minimal damage loss during Desert Shroud.
- Use your shroud skills frequently, but remember that since they have no cast time you can also cast other skills while using them - avoid downtime.
- is your most important boonrip skill, try to keep it on cooldown when you are in range.
- use this off cooldown for AoE weakness and boon corrupts.
- a strong life force generator and high single target damage skill.
- is one of your most powerful skills, try to use it as often as possible for AoE boon corruption.
- A long range high damage burst skill, great for opening on targets.
- Your shade skills activate around you as well as all active shades.
- All of your shade skills will proc the strike of
- Shroud traits proc as if the shade skills counted as that shroud skill. For instance, is procced by. Traits that proc on going in/out of shroud proc on.
- will continue pulsing if a new shade is summoned at the location of the new shade so there should be no worry about repositioning shades when needed.
- in the Spite variant combined withis a large burst AoE boon corrupt. Excels when pushing through an enemy zerg.
- YouTube: [BoRP] Arete
- YouTube: [eX] Demon Puppet
- YouTube: [eX] Demon PuppetSpite Variant
- YouTube: [eX] Demon PuppetStrip/Corrupt Guide