Scourge - Power Scourge
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Power Scourge brings extremely high power damage with good spikes and sustained damage potential, along with the usual Scourge boon corrupts.
- Ranged boon corrupt and barrier.
- For extra lifeforce and stunbreak.
- Defensive mobility and situational utility.
- More Berserker's pieces will give higher effective power at the cost of health and armour.
- Add Marauder's for bigger life force pool and health.
- higher effective Power than Bloodlust but vulnerable to Weakness.
- On Staff
- Reasonable damage and high self sustain if kills are frequent.
- High damage and might uptime
- Higher damage if you can guarantee 25 might stacks.
- Use your shroud skills frequently, but remember that since they have no cast time you can also cast other skills while using them - avoid downtime.
- a strong life force generator and high single target damage skill.
- is one of your most powerful skills, try to use it as often as possible for AoE boon corruption.
- Staff auto attacks are low impact and its abilities relatively long cooldowns, so the best use of the weapon is to use its cooldown skills then swap out as soon as possible.
- Use andto build area condi stacks.
- andusage should be more careful, don't be afraid to leave them off cooldown when swapping back to Axe.
- is one of your limited anti-condition skills so use it carefully.
- Interrupt key skills with the fear of .
- Your shade skills activate around you as well as all active shades.
- All of your shade skills will proc the strike of
- will continue pulsing if a new shade is summoned at the location of the new shade so there should be no worry about re-positioning shades when needed.
- Use both wells during to activate the 33% crit chance and 300 Ferocity bonus from.
- Use both wells during