Scourge - Power Scourge
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Power Scourge brings extremely high power damage with good spikes and sustained damage potential, along with the usual Scourge boon corrupts.
- Serpent Siphon Ranged boon corrupt and barrier.
- Spectral Armor For extra lifeforce and stunbreak.
- Sand Swell Defensive mobility and situational utility.
- More Berserker's pieces will give higher effective power at the cost of health and armour.
- Add Marauder's for bigger life force pool and health.
- higher effective Power than Bloodlust but vulnerable to Weakness.
- On Staff
- Reasonable damage and high self sustain if kills are frequent.
- High damage and might uptime
- Higher damage if you can guarantee 25 might stacks.
- Use your shroud skills frequently, but remember that since they have no cast time you can also cast other skills while using them - avoid downtime.
- 24px Devouring Darkness is your most important boonrip skill, try to keep it on cooldown when you are in range.
- Spinal Shivers massive spike and boon rip on a single target.
- Ghastly Claws a strong life force generator and high single target damage skill.
- Unholy Feast is one of your most powerful skills, try to use it as often as possible for AoE boon corruption.
- Staff auto attacks are low impact and its abilities relatively long cooldowns, so the best use of the weapon is to use its cooldown skills then swap out as soon as possible.
- Use Mark of Blood and Chilblains to build area condi stacks.
- Putrid Mark and Reaper's Mark usage should be more careful, don't be afraid to leave them off cooldown when swapping back to Axe.
- Your shade skills activate around you as well as all active shades.
- All of your shade skills will proc the strike of 24px Manifest Sand Shade
- 24px Desert Shroud will continue pulsing if a new shade is summoned at the location of the new shade so there should be no worry about re-positioning shades when needed.