Scrapper - 4 Kit Hybrid Decap
This is a placeholder build that was useful in the past. Click here to view current builds.
Designed for: PvP Conquest
A tanky 4-kit Scrapper build, focused on applying AoE (Area of Effect) damage on capture points, while avoiding or enduring as much damage as possible.
- - As an alternative to . Primarily taken as a joke, to have a 5-kit engineer build.
- If the small heal-ticks from are insufficient for survivability, Emergency Elixir can be taken to survive burst.
- If movement speed is not a concern, can be taken over .
- for more tankiness and sustain, at the cost of some maximum health and condition damage.
- can help against condition damage heavy teams in combination with the trait.
- is a a more squishy alternative, but makes up for it with more sustain.
Elite specialization basics
- Scrapper is a tanky specialization for engineer, that includes the very powerful toolbelt skill, that revives downed allies and finishes downed enemies.
What a decap build does
A decap build traditionally attempts to either knockback opponents or bombard a capture point with AoE effects, in an attempt to (over time) capture a capture point.
This build seeks to spam AoE via Bomb Kit and Elite Mortar Kit, while utilizing and to knock enemies off of capture points.
The big hitters are and in , in , in .
Protection and Regeneration can be obtained regularly through , and the shield skills will apply Protection to the scrapper and surrounding allies.
Magnetic Shield is a reflect, while is a block + stun + ranged daze on activation. There is another block in .
The builds only stunbreak is , which also applies AoE Regeneration.
Alternative healing skills include from as well as from .
Activate damage reduction via blinds can be had through , Smoke Bomb and to a lesser degree .
and both help reduce enemy movement, while the latter also helps the Scrapper's survivability by prolong skill cooldown on enemies via Chill.
Applying Protection removes conditions. Shield skills, the heal skill and all apply Protection. Additionally, Trait Protection Injection also applies Protection to the Scrapper when disabled.
provides a small AoE condition removal, and can be used to remove conditions from your allies.
If using , the Protection application from is lost, but has the ability to remove even more conditions.
Prolonged fights with high condition pressure, like Harbingers.
Prolonged fights against 2 or more high damage high strike damage specializations.
Large amounts of Crowd Control, due to limited stunbreaks.
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium