Scrapper - Big Bomb Kit
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A power damage build retaining the offensive utility of Scrapper while filling a DPS slot. Greatly profits from the large damage modifier of and the high damage of
- For additional CC.
- when stealth is not needed, especially in public zergs, and superspeed is covered.
- higher defensive value if necessary
- feast option with additional power and ferocity.
- Change Marauder's to Berserker's to trade defense for additional damage.
- Finetune with Valkyrie and Cavalier's for defense values.
- budget option
- strong DPS option with lower max hit potential.
- Maintain Superspeed by chaining your gyros to keep the damage bonus, Swiftness and stability should mostly be supplied by your group.
- Provide the Smoke Field and Stealth from when your commander demands it. To counter enemies stealthing, use in the nearby area to reveal them.
- When not running Sneak Gyro, from Bomb Kit can be used for stealth blasting instead.
- is mainly taken for the #1 skill, , which does massive AoE damage after a short delay. Try to maintain as much uptime on bomb as possible, using your other damaging skills and hammer when the cooldowns are available.
- In contrast to Bomb, is an exceptionally direct damage spike that is very potent during the first engage but also during the encounter. But don't waste it for cleaving downed players.
- is a stun and particularly useful on range in a shadespike or in a bubble.
- is your only stunbreak.
- YouTube: Taygeta
- YouTube: [LAYS] Insight