Scrapper - Explosive Hammer Roamer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A bruiser style WvW Scrapper roaming build with exceptional burst damage and decent sustain as well as consistent pressure.
For the optional slot there are 2 popular options, both providing great Stability uptime on their toolbelt skills:
- - very defensive and forgiving skill with good barrier, and Stability/anti-projectile on . More forgiving than Elixir B as both the normal and the toolbelt skills are instant and can be used even while CC'd.
- - has a cast time and less sustain vs direct damage but provides better uptime on your offensive boons from both the main skill and as well as Resolution which is great against conditions in a build that lacks frequent cleansing.
- - more pressure, lower sustain.
- - passive damage mitigation and great offensive stats.
- - defensive option with synergy due to more frequent dodging.
- - budget version.
To be added