Scrapper - Flamethrower Farmer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This build was archived on 2/11/21. Reason: Build Invalid
- This build is focused around tagging enemies as fast as possible using the Engineer's .
- Utility Skills
- - heavy crowd control on a short cooldown.
- - team support
- - Can replace if farming static groups of mobs.
- Elite Skills
- - Area Stealth
- Use this in place of Scrapper if you do not have the Heart of Thorns or Path of Fire expansions.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The standard equipment provides moderate damage and survivability.
- - Alternative to .
- The tagging variant is for farming events where lower damage is encouraged, such as the Mad King's Labyrinth. The build also features runes and sigils tailored specifically for rapid farming. Use this variant for Mad King's Labyrinth farming.
- For most groups, you should consider removing all trinkets other than your amulet.
- You can run any gear that grants a little crit chance but doesn't increase your damage much. Magi is a good alternative to Knight. Soldier will work, but is not recommended as you may have trouble activating .
- Bring https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Plate_of_Sesame-Crusted_Coq_Au_Vin if you are supplying Ascended food for the zerg.
- Use for general farming.
- for maxing out magic find.
- if you need more healing.
- Lump of Crystallized Nougat or other Halloween Utility.
- Spam .
- Use , , and against groups of mobs.
- Use and for mobility.
- - Blast finisher
- - AOE Healing
- - Water field (Blast for AOE heal)
- - Water field / AOE Protection
- - Useful for reviving allies.
- - Light field (blast to remove conditions)