Scrapper - Flamethrower Scrapper Roamer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A WvW Scrapper roaming build centered around the . Easy to play and even easier to master, most of the time the Scrapper's going to camp the FT while spamming and enjoying passive Stability, Might and barrier generation.
- - food equivalent of Celestial, boosts all stats and provides damage reduction. All around great option for a build that needs a bit of tankiness while constantly pumping out damage.
- or .
- Most of the damage on the build comes from camping .
- counts as a healing skill and therefore applies superspeed. Another elixir toolbelt with a similar effect is . These are great at both sticking tot argets and eascaping from them.
- applies Quickness on a 20s ICD, which lines up with the CD of perfectly.
- There's not a whole lot of cleansing in the build, most of it comes from swapping in and out of to proc every ~9 seconds.
- Hammer mostly fills a defensive role although it has good damage. Use it to block, evade, and reflects attacks.