Scrapper - Gyro Bunker
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A PvP Scrapper build capable of either stalling/winning duels and smaller skirmisher, or even supporting the team.
- - an excellent and versatile choice. Stun break, CC immunity, and pressure rolled into one with Superspeed on toolbelt forsynergy.
- - a strong skill mainly against condition pressure, butmakes it a source of boons which is always useful.
- - some extra damage and decap potential, plussynergy on toolbelt.
- - various tools for combos and sustain on low CD.
- - some burst potential fromor decap fromwith an extremely potent AoE CC on toolbelt.
- - better rune against condition damage because of thesynergy, but less tanky.
Elite specialization basics
- You can rez and stomp your target from 900 range via the every 20 seconds. Use it to double rez by activating it from a range and then helping out manually.
- Funcion Gyro is activated by the same key as general interaction/rez/stomp (F by default) and you must target an ally or enemy for the option to show up.
- While this gyro doesn't have Stability, you can remedy that by sharing this boon through . It's also the only gyro that can be destroyed by enemies.
- While this gyro doesn't have Stability, you can remedy that by sharing this boon through
- Stack Swiftness for your team before the game starts! Drop on the exit gate, usein it (if taken) then follow up with.
- Try to share with as many allies as possible.
- andare both AoEs that can cover an entire capture point on most maps. Using them as often as possible is crucial for pressure.
- The build has an abundance of sustained healing.
- Maintain on the capture point as much as you can.
- turns Swiftness and Superspeed into sources of healing. Note: superspeed doesn't stack in duration, try not to overlap it. Superspeed mainly comes from the trait.
- passively applies barrier every few seconds.
- 's 6th bonus further increases all healing done by 10%.
- Gaining Protection removes a condition, and cleansing a condition converts it into a boon thanks to . This synergy turnsinto a second.
- acts as an instant 2nd healing skill.
- serves not only as a short-CD burst skill, but also a whirl finisher that reflects projectiles. Use this as often as possible.
- is excellent for counterpressuring the enemy, as this skill deals heavy damage 3 times whilst evading incoming attacks. This is also a double Leap finisher (and a good mobility tool), try to combo it with a Water field for double healing, or a Light field for Light Aura.
- is excellent for cleaving targets or just avoiding damage on general. Besides blocking and doing damage simultaneously, this skill stacks barrier for each target you hit with it.
- Try to cover the capture point with andas much as possible, under the right circumstances these two skills deal a considerable amount of damage over time. Of courseis one of the few CCs in the build, so you may not want to use that one on CD if you wish to keep it for something important.
- is an okay filler to use, mainly for the Weakness if you're out of CDs but need to survive power damage and have nowhere to run.
- is rather weak and unreliable, but has synergy with.
- 's biggest selling point is the Poison, which can help to deny some healing from bunkers, or make it harder for downed enemies to be revived by their team.
- There's a cleansing component to this skill, although it doesn't cleanse the caster, which means that it's only good for supporting allies in need. If you choose to do that, make sure that you don't have an enemy targeted as that may throw off the aim of this skill.
- is easily one of the most versatile skills in the build. Good unblockable AoE, Blast finisher (AoE healing in a Water field, AoE Clenasing in a Light field), elixir synergy, and mobility all in one.
- The leap can easily push you out of objectives. If you wish to prevent that, keep spamming weapon swap right after using the skill.
- adds even more condition removal and is a nice boost to sustained healing, not to mention it can be combo'd with several finishers as this is a Light field.
- Twitch: Chaith