Scrapper - Gyro Bunker
Welcome to the Builds Archive. See the ones that gathered dust, were orphaned by their original writers, or became obsolete by balance patches. We keep the orphan builds together and salute the veteran builds that held a position in the good, great, or meta categories. Click here to view current builds.
Focused on: Support
Designed for: PvP Conquest
A support PvP Scrapper build for teamfights.
Archival note: fell out of use after numerous nerfs and amulet removals
Skill Bar Variants
- - an excellent and versatile choice. Stun break, CC immunity, and pressure rolled into one.
- - a strong skill mainly against condition pressure, but makes it a source of boons which is always useful.
- - some extra damage and decap potential.
- - various tools for combos and sustain on low CD.
- - some burst potential from or decap from .
- - to conceal a rez / prevent a stomp, mask group movements, or to bail out when out of CDs.
- Every trait in the first tier of Inventions is a viable choice.
- - higher overall boon duration.
- - tanky rune with trait synergy.
- - a great defensive rune by all means, works best with which lets you proc the 6th bonus every 20 seconds.
Elite specialization basics
- You can rez and stomp your target from range via the every 20 seconds. Use it to double rez by activating it from a distance and then helping out manually.
- Funcion Gyro takes up the toolbelt slot of your elite (F5 by default).
- Stack Template:Gw2wiki for your team before the game starts! Drop on the exit gate, use in it (if taken) then follow up with .
- Try to share with as many allies as possible.
- and are both AoEs that can cover an entire capture point on most maps. Using them as often as possible is crucial for pressure.
- serves not only as a short-CD burst skill, but also a whirl finisher that reflects projectiles. Use this as often as possible.
- is excellent for counterpressuring the enemy, as this skill deals heavy damage 3 times whilst evading incoming attacks. This is also a double Leap finisher (and a good mobility tool), try to combo it with a Water field for double healing, or a Light field for Template:Gw2wiki.
- is excellent for cleaving targets or just avoiding damage on general. Besides blocking and doing damage simultaneously, this skill stacks barrier for each target you hit with it.
- Try to cover the capture point with and as much as possible, under the right circumstances these two skills deal a considerable amount of damage over time. Of course is one of the few CCs in the build, so you may not want to use that one on CD if you wish to keep it for something important.
- is an okay filler to use, mainly for the Template:Gw2wiki if you're out of CDs but need to survive power damage and have nowhere to run.
- is rather weak and unreliable, but has synergy with .
- 's biggest selling point is the Template:Gw2wiki, which can help to deny some healing from bunkers, or make it harder for downed enemies to be revived by their team.
- There's a cleansing component to this skill, although it doesn't cleanse the caster, which means that it's only good for supporting allies in need. If you choose to do that, make sure that you don't have an enemy targeted as that may throw off the aim of this skill.
- is easily one of the most versatile skills in the build. Good unblockable AoE, Blast finisher (AoE healing in a Water field, AoE Clenasing in a Light field), elixir synergy, and mobility all in one.
- The leap can easily push you out of objectives. If you wish to prevent that, keep spamming weapon swap right after using the skill.
- adds even more condition removal and is a nice boost to sustained healing, not to mention it can be combo'd with several finishers as this is a Light field.
- Twitch: Chaith
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium