Scrapper - Med Kit Scrapper
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A support Scrapper build that provides excellent sustained healing and condition cleanse as well as superspeed for its subgroup.
- - less party support but stronger personal defense and a pull.
- - access to AoE stealth and a personal invuln.
- - if under extreme condition pressure that your normal kit can't handle.
- - Superspeed that can be aimed in an area without enemies nearby.
- - ranged water field and a blast finisher.
- - Strong AoE cleanse and heal on toolbelt.
- is where you will spend most of your time, usingfor a continuous AoE healing.
- Outside of Med Kit, a huge portion of your healing comes from , which coupled with your traits provides enormous and constant ticking heals around you to allies.
- All conditions you cleanse turn in to boons through , especially useful with blast finishers on light fields, your Elixir Gun and you.
- provides 4 seconds of a strong damage reduction buff, more if it isn't destroyed immediately. Use it to anticipate and mitigate damage spikes.
- is one of your strongest defensive cooldowns, providing 3 stacks of stability and an anti-projectile dome.
- Use for team support withandfor AoE cleanse and healing.
- You can use your weapon swap key just after casting to cancel the leap backwards while staying in Elixir Gun.
- You can use your weapon swap key just after casting
- is primarily for AoE superspeed with. Use it to help your group retreat or reposition.
- is a massive AoE condition cleanse (which also grants tons of boons due to). Use it to counter condi bombs, but be aware of its long cooldown.
- isn't particularly strong but does provide a long stun, which can be used to catch out targets when their stability has been stripped (i.e. through).
- You should avoid staying in hammer as dealing damage isn't your role, but each of the hammer skills is situationally useful:
- Use to catch out targets that don't have stability.
- reflects projectiles and should be used to body block projectiles for allies.
- is a personal block and defensive cooldown, and can also be used for body blocking.
- is useful to engage or retreat while evading damage.
- Extreme condition pressure
- High spike damage