Scrapper - Med Kit Scrapper
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A support Scrapper build that provides excellent sustained healing and condition cleanse to your group while bringing unique utilities and modest superspeed.
- if smoke field is needed.
- less party support but stronger personal defense and a pull.
- access to AoE stealth and a personal invuln.
- provides a stunbreak and some boons. Targeted superspeed and stunbreak on toolbelt.
- if under extreme condition pressure that your normal kit can't handle.
- a toolbelt stunbreak and superspeed, as well as moderate CC.
- Ranged water field and a blast finisher.
- Strong AoE cleanse and heal on toolbelt.
- Self survivability option.
- Ticking barrier option and useful against condi pressure.
- You can freely swap between your skill sets. Avoid downtime.
- is where you will spend most of your time, usingfor a continuous AoE healing.
- Outside of Med Kit, a huge portion of your healing comes from , which coupled with your traits provides enormous and constant ticking heals around you to allies.
- All conditions you cleanse turn in to boons through , especially useful with blast finishers on light fields, your Elixir Gun and your.
- is a massive AoE condition cleanse (which also grants tons of boons due to). Use it to counter condi bombs, but be aware of its long cooldown.
- isn't particularly strong but does provide a long stun, which can be used to catch out targets when their stability has been stripped (i.e. through).
- use it to quickly finish downed enemies and resurrect allies safely.
- provides 4 seconds of a strong damage reduction buff, more if it isn't destroyed immediately. Use it to anticipate and mitigate damage spikes.
- is one of your strongest defensive cooldowns, providing 3 stacks of stability and an anti-projectile dome.
- grants AoE stealth. Keep in mind that your gyro is still visible to enemies
- grants AoE Revealed in a large area, bringing a strong group stealth counterplay. Also useful to remove Aegis from enemies when there is nothing to reveal.
Med Kit/Elixir Gun
- is your bread and butter healing skill. When paired with Quickness fromit brings a lot of healing pressure.
- andgrant a substantial healing burst. Use then to quickly fill your allies' health.
- gives boons to allies and it is a blast finisher. Try to use it on light/water fields to benefit from the combo finisher.
- also heals allies due to.
- Provides a stunbreak.
- Use for team support withandfor AoE cleanse and healing.
- You can use your weapon swap key just after casting to cancel the leap backwards while staying in Elixir Gun.
- You should avoid staying in hammer as dealing damage isn't your role, but each of the hammer skills is situationally useful:
- Use to catch out targets that don't have stability.
- reflects projectiles and should be used to body block projectiles for allies.
- is a personal block and defensive cooldown, and can also be used for body blocking.
- is useful to engage or retreat while evading damage.
- Extreme condition pressure
- High spike damage