Scrapper - Mortar Spammer Roamer
Welcome to the Builds Archive. See the ones that gathered dust, were orphaned by their original writers, or became obsolete by balance patches. We keep the orphan builds together and salute the veteran builds that held a position in the good, great, or meta categories. Click here to view current builds.
Designed for: WvW Roaming
A WvW Scrapper roaming build made for spamming with high Quickness uptime.
Archival note: Quickness trait on Scrapper was removed from the game by the 2022 October 4 patch
Skill Bar Variants
- over - if you don't need the cleansing, this one offers more damage, CC, Superspeed and even an extra stun break on toolbelt.
- - food equivalent of Celestial, boosts all stats. All around great option for a build that needs a bit of tankiness while constantly pumping out damage.
- - most defensive food, helps with winning a battle of attrition.
- or .
- Most of the damage on the build comes from spamming with Quickness. This is best used in melee range, spamming right on top of your target.
- Gyro and healing skills all apply Superspeed, included so don't be afraid to use it frequently in combat.
- counts as a healing skill and therefore applies superspeed. Another elixir toolbelt with a similar effect is .
- applies Quickness on a 20s ICD, which lines up with the CD of perfectly.
- There's not a whole lot of cleansing in the build, most of it comes from swapping in and out of Mortar Kit to proc every 9 seconds.
- Hammer mainly fills a defensive role although it has good damage. Use it to block, evade and reflect attacks.
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium