Scrapper - Power Scrapper
The community gave this build a rating, making it top-tier: Great
A simple scrapper build with very high defense thanks to its barrier generation from . This build provides permanent Quickness to itself and nearby allies, together with a bit of Might, permanent personal Fury, and has access to extremely high utility and Crowd Control.
We recommend to always use hammer, which has a double leap finisher on for Quickness generation. If you need range, you can simply use .
The choice of heal skill is very open. We recommend as it provides an additional Blast finisher with to generate more Quickness, condition cleanse and water field with , and good healing with the toolbelt skill (Bandage Self counts as "using your heal skill" for all purposes such as ). Other options can be considered:
- provides very high healing and cleanses 2 conditions when first deployed, while creating a water field where you can detonate the turret to provide even more healing (See: Guide:What are Combo Fields). Always pick up the turret or detonate it, as it will provide more healing over time than the super weak regeneration that leaving the turret deployed provides.
- - helpful to negate a big attack or a oneshot, and has a helpful 2 second stun on the toolbelt skill . This skill requires a bit more skill to use, as it only provides large healing if you were to take lethal damage.
- - simple option that provides a water field.
has great damage and crowd control, plus a blast finisher to help provide Quickness, never replace it. has good damage but, most importantly, creates a fire field and a blast finisher which helps provide Quickness and some Might. provides great damage through the kit and its toolbelt skill. You can replace Grenade Kit if you don't like it.
- - for condi cleanse
- - mobility
- - more crowd control
- - massive condition removal
- - offensive boons
The elite skill is not particularly impactful in this build. provides easy access to combo fields for Quickness generation, including a water field for minor extra healing, but you can consider other options.
- - area CC; can be detonated for blast finishers.
- - long duration mobile stealth field which can be used to avoid mob agro in various situations.
- - fury generation when solo
- - more barrier, but less mobility and less damage from .
- - sacrifices quickness for more barrier and resilience to condition damage. Generally not worth it, but can be considered when fighting enemies that constantly apply conditions and you run out of condition cleansing options.
This variant provides boon support and extra defense at the cost of damage.
Ascended gear is not required.
This equipment set is usable across all of PVE.
- and are interchangeable.
- Other relics include , , , and .
- For defense, equip the highest tier Jade Core you can afford. Use defensive food, traits, or skills if required. If necessary, use Knight trinkets.
Budget consumables are acceptable for use in open world.
- Prioritize Steak Ascended food.
- Prioritize Steak Ascended food.
- (and variants)
- Use leap and blast finishers on combo fields for Quickness generation. See Guide:What are Combo Fields.
- Your sources of quickness are and on a combo field such as or , or fields from nearby allies.
- After generating quickess, use your very high damage , and swap to for and before going back to hammer and using basic attacks.
- Never interrupt your hammer auto-attack chain.
- Having superspeed is a dps increase due to , you can grant yourself superspeed via , , and .
- Always stay in melee range to benefit from .
- You have high amounts of tankyness via your passive barrier generation from .
- is both a block and gives you barrier, it can be used to generate barrier while blocking a high damage attack.
- You can use 's to create a water field then use blast or leap finishers on it to receive a bit of healing.
- inside a lightning field.
- doubles as both a lightning field and a hard CC option.
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium