Scrapper - Quickness Support Power DPS
The community gave this build a rating, making it top-tier: Great
Quickness Scrapper's real strength lies in , which allows it to tank without investing in extra survivability, maximising damage on encounters that would otherwise force the tank to gear more defensively.
, and provide enough finishers to maintain Quickness without any boon duration. and provide some additional padding as well as some nice utility. This also allows you to use more reactively in case resses are needed.
provides a handy extra combo field and blast finisher. However, you should have enough quickness to manage without it so it could be replaced with:
- For maximum damage, you can replace with .
- could be used to replace either or if the groups needs Stability or damage reduction. This is a significant DPS loss. Be aware that can rapidly down you if your teammates are taking too much damage.
- could also be taken for a potent condi cleanse, but with the same caveats as above.
- will provide Stealth to five targets, which can be very potent in the right situation. Avoid using it in general, however, as Stealth can interrupt players attacks and it interferes with deadeye rotations that rely on Stealthing only at the correct time.
- if the group is lacking Might.
- should be taken if you're not using , as there won't be anything to trigger it.
- allows you to provide Stability to allies via , and would be less of a DPS loss than taking .
- This setup requires no boon duration, relying entirely on .
- If you find yourself wanting more boon duration, you can switch one or more pieces to Diviner stats.
- You could also switch the for a or use food such as .
- The Dragon stats pieces are a tiny dps increase, so you can run full Berserker stats if you prefer.
- You generate Quickness by using a blast or leap finisher inside a combo field.
- Use , , and off cooldown for their finishers.
- ⇒ can be used if there are any gaps in Quickness uptime.
- You have enough boon duration that you can very slightly delay your blast skills if necessary. In particular you might want to use to revive someone, or delay for a defiance bar. You shouldn't delay for too long though or your Quickness uptime will suffer!
- If tanking, the sustain from depends on attacking, so don't slack on your DPS.
- Hammer is an overloaded weapon in terms of utility: reflects projectiles, is a series of short evades and two leap finishers, is a channeled block, and is an AoE stun. Making the best use of all of them will greatly improve your effectiveness.
- If you have doubts about whether there will be a combo field, you can use from .
- Always make sure there is a combo field down when using as it is a very large portion of your Quickness generation.
- Use off cooldown.
- Most of your damage comes from and . They have a very similar cooldown so you can "link" them together - every time you use , jump into and use .
- Every third time you do this, you can also use .
- Most of the rest of the time you fill with hammer autos.
- See the Power DPS build for more details about structuring the rotation.
If possible, precast and
- and if you precast them
- and exit grenade kit
- (or other filler skill)
- and exit Grenade Kit
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium