Soulbeast - Hand Kiter
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Soulbeast build that kites hands on Deimos.
Axe/Warhorn can be used to replace either weapon set if you are struggling to maintain Regeneration.
- You could run instead of if you need to lower your toughness to avoid being tank.
- If you are bringing a warhorn, then you don't need to maintain Regeneration and so you could bring for more sustained healing.
As Soulbeasts cannot pet swap, you have a choice between Black Bear and Blue Moa. Black Bear provides an additional invulnerability from , and Blue Moa provides a heal from .
- You can run more Minstrel gear depending on your tank's toughness.
- Pretty much any combination of healing gear works provided you have a minimum of 34% boon duration. You can just use Druid - Boon Support Healer gear if you have it.
Many runes will work in place of , such as:
- The key aspect of this build is to maintain permanent Protection and Regeneration by using off cooldown and following up with to extend the boons. You can dodge for extra Protection from .
- If you find that you need to be more reactive with your heal, you can make up for the loss of Regeneration by taking a warhorn.
- High numbers of hands can be stacked with or .
- Use on every Mind Crush.
- can save you from being downed once every 60 seconds. Triggering it will knock you out of , so you will be more vulnerable until you can re-enter.
- can be used to prevent incoming damage, but you will be without it a very long time afterwards, so it should only be used in an emergency.