Soulbeast - Power DPS
A power DPS Soulbeast build for fractals and raids. This build brings very high burst damage and good CC, making it strong in short fights or fights with burst phases. It also provides heavy Vulnerability and can drop or to bring Ranger utility like spirits with a small personal DPS loss.
- Longbow can be used instead instead of Greatsword for better burst but lower sustained damage.
- Offhand Warhorn can also be used in place of Greatsword. This is a minor DPS loss, but makes the rotation simpler and more reliable.
Power Soulbeast can be played merged with either of the listed pets, as they are both of the Ferocious Archetype and provide access to .
- Rock Gazelle provides more CC in the form of its F2 skill .
- Red Moa is higher dps by about 0.8k with its F2 skill . Its F1 skill is also a moderate 5man heal. It has a slightly different rotation.
- - an effective 66% boon duration increase, which can be shared 5man with the trait . This can allow others in your sub to provide more boons with lower boon duration if they coordinate their skill casts with . Since Moa Stance only lasts on allies for 5 seconds when shared, this will require a lot of coordination to be effective.
- - if CC is needed, e.g. Slothasor and Samarog.
- - AoE stunbreak.
Marksmanship could be used instead of Skirmishing when you're unable to flank the boss constantly - bear in mind that the loss of and mean that you will need to compensate by running higher precision runes or gear.
- - getting downed (even if it's prevented by Mistlock) will knock you out of , so this can prevent that.
- is a dps increase for fights with short phases - it will cause your to become slightly de-synced, but is worth it if the phases are short enough that your rotation ends before you get to your 3rd Frost Trap (i.e. shorter than 45 seconds).
- is a small dps increase if your group doesn't need any extra Fury from .
- if you are playing the longbow variant.
- for better personal boon uptime. Always take this if you are not using dagger, as you have no other source of Poison.
- can be taken if your party is unable to benefit from shared stances, for example if you're playing with mostly condition-damage classes.
- on greatsword or longbow in fractals if your burn phase times are super short (i.e. shorter than around 12 seconds).
- and Major Sigil of the Night on night time encounters.
- Slaying sigils if applicable.
- or slaying potions
The logic behind this rotation is to use your high burst damage skills , , and all while under the damage buff of . The rotation is also designed to keep up the 10% damage buff from as much as possible, using and to proc the buff.
- The rotation above does not include axe autoattacks, which are used while waiting for cooldowns between steps 13-18
- Never interrupt your autoattack chain.
- The extra damage from only applies to the target, so be careful not to use it on the wrong thing.
Upgrade to premium membership and take advantage of all the premium benefits, including complete ad removal across the entire website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade