Soulbeast - Power DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A power DPS Soulbeast build for fractals and raids. This build brings very high burst damage and good CC, making it strong in short fights or fights with burst phases. It also provides heavy Vulnerability and can drop to bring Ranger utility like spirits with little to no DPS loss.
- Spirits are unique Ranger summons that buff 10 players in a large radius around them.
- In raids: As spirits can affect an entire raid squad, they are extremely powerful in raids and almost all of them provide great benefits to a raid comp.
- In fractals: Spirits are weaker in fractals due to only affecting 5 players, but remain strong buffs that should be taken if possible.
- provides a 5% increase to your squad's power DPS.
- provides a ~5% increase to your squad's condition DPS.
- provides sustained healing to 10 people in a huge radius. This keeps them from dying and sustains their bonus.
- provides an emergency resurrect that can affect up to 10 people, including yourself.
- provides protection, which again keeps your squadmates from dying and sustains their bonus.
- As your raid squad will usually have a Druid - Boon Support Healer to handle spirits, you normally won't be expected to slot them. Druids are also better suited to take spirits due to . However if you only have one Druid, or you're running a comp with no Druids, you can replace with a spirit to free up your Druid's utility slots and support your team. The party buff provided to your team will outweigh the personal DPS loss.
- Due to the decreasing popularity of Druids in fractals, it's very possible that you will be the only Ranger in a fractal party. In this case you should definitely take over .
Other Skill Variants
Should be the first skill to replace if you need another utility, followed by . Never replace
- → - instant 25 Vulnerability and very strong hard CC.
- - if soft CC is needed.
- - AoE stunbreak.
- - helps fill gaps in quickness.
- - more soft CC.
- if you already have a source of in your group.
- if you're not receiving adequate boon uptime.
- is worth running if there are multiple power DPS in your party/subgroup. This is a personal DPS loss but a party DPS increase. Always take it regardless on Keep Construct, Deimos, and Qadim.
- in fractals, Slothasor, or Samarog (run full Berserker's stats).
- and Major Sigil of the Night on night time encounters.
- Slaying sigils if applicable.
- The logic behind this rotation is to use your high burst damage skills , , , and as much as possible, while syncing the damage buffs and with your burst.
- Start in Greatsword, merged with your Rock Gazelle.
- Weapon swap
- if available
- Autoattack chain three times
- Weapon swap
- Autoattack chain twice
- Autoattack chain once
- Weapon swap
- Repeat from step 1.
- Never interrupt your autoattack chain.
- 's cooldown will desync very slightly over time, use it as soon as it comes off cooldown and try to time it with your Worldly Impact/axe rotation.
- gives an Attack of Opportunity on the next attack, try not to waste it. It has a 4 second cooldown, so with the above, if Sic Em is desynced and has a greater than 4s cooldown, do not hesitate to use it.