Tempest - Condi DPS
The community gave this build a rating, making it second-tier: Good
Focused on: Condition damage
Designed for: Raids
- If you do not have time (e.g. during pre-events) to pre-cast a few times, then may be a stronger choice.
There are two sigil and consumable combinations that deal practically the same damage. For the setup below, 18 Malign infusions and would be optimal.
- (or ascended alternatives) with and
- , or alternatives
- See above for alternative foods
The difference in these two utilities is roughly 0.5% dps, so use what you feel you can afford.
- Use in , and cast off cooldown.
- You want to cast in off cooldown.
- Cast off cooldown.
- If using , then cast it in off cooldown.
- Thanks to you can cast the signets and still receive their benefits, allowing you to use freely.
The gist of the rotation is to cycle between ⇒ ⇒ , using key abilities in each attunement off cooldown until the next attunement is ready.
When you enter , use , and , then use your key abilities as they come off cooldown. When is available, use one last and switch ( should become available during the cast of - you can switch attunement without interrupting the skill).
In , your first and last skill should be .
Steps listed as optional below are DPS losses, but will assist with boon uptimes in your group.
- (only if you can pre-cast it)
- (if available)
- before cast finishes (be careful not to use other skills before has finished channelling)
- before cast finishes
Repeat from 1
- You inflict a lot of Immobilize with this build.
- While in you can use and ⇒ .
- If you are really desperate, you can switch to for .
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium