Tempest - Condi Tempest
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
One of the more powerful Solo builds, Condi Tempest is capable of taking on some of the hardest content in the game with no support from allies. It accomplishes this through very high sustained DPS and survivability.
- Warhorn for more group support and AoE control.
- Scepter for slightly more support through blast finishers and a ranged option . This option significantly reduces your damage.
- Dagger offhand for more mobility.
- - burst heal.
- - if conditions are a problem.
- - blast finisher.
- or - more defense and support for nearby allies.
- - AoE burst damage from or pulsing blind with .
- - breaks stun and blocks attacks.
- - for mobility.
- - if you hate elementals
- - high AoE damage on a long cooldown, mobility
- - more Blind if having trouble with trash mobs.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
Cheaper, but much weaker overall. This variant focuses much more on Burning.
Moderately higher DPS at the cost of being very squishy. Not ideal for solo play.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- ,,- general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- Standard - +
- Budget - +
- Against any difficult fight, you want to pre-cast your
- Don't interrupt . Attunement swapping will not interrupt it.
- Activate , , and off-cooldown.
- can provide a high damage elemental in Fire or excellent defensive options in Earth or Water.
- Use blast finishers like and over Fire Fields to give you and your elementals Might.
- Activate your Elemental's skills off-cooldown.
- Use any time you can work it into the rotation, preferably when you have 19+ Might already.
- Your primary damage skills are , , , , and your off-cooldown utility skills. also deals significant damage to large targets.
- Fill gaps in cooldowns with and .
- Constantly spam skills to get the benefit from
- ⇒ is a powerful defensive skill. Combine this with and for additional healing.
- While in Water, you can on a Fire field for Might or inside your for more burst healing. Even without healing power, the full water combo heals for quite a lot.
- grants Protection in addition to projectile hate and increasing the duration of your existing boons.
- is a useful blind, very strong against groups of trash mobs.
- Your overloads break stun.