Tempest - Power DPS
This is a placeholder build that was useful in the past. Click here to view current builds.
Focused on: Direct damage
Designed for: Raids
Fresh Air Tempest relies on spamming and resetting its cooldown with . This, combined with its high damage AoE skills, makes it excel at killing adds and trash mobs. In addition, Tempest provides a lot of Vulnerability, deals excellent burst damage on large hitboxes, and provides a unique damage buff to its party through 's Static Discharge.
- will provide the highest uptime in very low damage fights (i.e. fights where you never press your healing skill).
- for a strong group heal.
- if extra condition cleanse is needed.
- You should bring if Fury uptime is bad.
- This setup relies on to reach 99,99% critical chance.
- instead of on Keep Construct.
The opening burst focuses on using all available cooldowns.
- Cast from afar then begin channeling . Ideally you time the cast to finish on top of the enemy the moment combat begins.
- , and swap to as soon as you begin casting.
- , , ,
- If is available, use it immediately after .
- If it is on a ~35 second cooldown, pick it up off the ground.
- Do , 1 auto attack chain, and drop the weapon.
- If is available and is not, use immediately after .
- Pick up the second Fiery Greatsword from the ground immediately after 1 loop after you have already done so with the Lightning Hammer.
- Do , , and drop the weapon as soon as the cast bar finishes to skip the massive aftercast.
- In , always cast , , , and when they are available.
- Cast after dropping your conjured weapon or, if you don't have one, immediately when it is available.
- Do not delay the cast of to cast . You can cast it after, and swap to your next attunement mid-cast.
- Immediately after finishing , swap to .
- In use and then immediately return to to maintain high uptime of .
- Use any other cooldowns that are available in then swap to .
- Cast , , and if it is available then return to .
- After every other , swap to and cast before returning to .
- If is about to expire, wait for rather than swap to .
- Cast whenever it's available - it doesn't interrupt other channels.
- If you don't have a conjured weapon available, simply use the auto-attack in Air until your overload is ready.
- Step back from the boss before casting to maximize the hits you get from it.
- If you're unable to do the water attunement section very fast it works out to be a DPS loss, so if you're not confident in your speed you can simply skip that section.
Upgrade to premium membership and take advantage of all the premium benefits, including complete ad removal across the entire website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade