Tempest - Power DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Also known as Fresh Air Scepter/Warhorn Tempest, this is an old Heart of Thorns build which has now become one of the best AoE burst damage builds in the game.
- Fresh Air Tempest relies on spamming Overload Air and resetting its cooldown with Fresh Air. This, combined with its high damage AoE skills, makes it excel at killing adds and trash mobs. In addition, Tempest provides a lot of Vulnerability, deals excellent burst damage on large hitboxes, and provides a unique damage buff to its party through Overload Air's Static Discharge.
- This guide is focused on raids. For the fractal version see Tempest - Power DPS (Fractal).
- Signet of Restoration will provide the highest uptime in very low damage fights (i.e. fights where you never press your healing skill).
- "Wash the Pain Away!" for a strong group heal.
- Ether Renewal if extra condition cleanse is needed.
- Arcane Shield over Conjure Lightning Hammer if having trouble staying alive in high-pressure fights, or if your Overloads are getting interrupted.
- 24px Stormsoul on Keep Construct.
- Renewing Stamina if you have no other source of vigor.
- Final Shielding if you need the shield.
- Use Fire instead of Arcane if you don't have a Chronomancer - Utility Boon Support providing you with 6 or more boons for Bountiful Power.
- instead ofon Keep Construct.