Tempest - Support Healer
Welcome to the Builds Archive. See the ones that gathered dust, were orphaned by their original writers, or became obsolete by balance patches. We keep the orphan builds together and salute the veteran builds that held a position in the good, great, or meta categories. Click here to view current builds.
Designed for: Raids
A healing Tempest build for raids. This build provides extremely high AoE healing and defensive utility for a raid squad, making it a good choice as a secondary raid healer after the Druid - Boon Support Healer.
Because of the massive range of all of its skills, this build works very well as a kiter for raid mechanics, e.g. shards on Cairn or messengers on Dhuum.
may be taken instead of for an additional ranged heal/revive, or on encounters where reflects are undesirable (such as Cairn or Matthias).
- for some additional Protection without having to trait Earth.
- better Might generation at the cost of Vigor.
- if you have to deal with Chilled or Burning in an encounter.
Replace Arcane with Earth if you need to provide Protection. This lets you buff allies with your shouts through .
Replace Arcane with Fire if you need condition cleanse.
Use 6x for more AoE condi clear on condition-heavy fights.
- Stay in and try to use close to the boss as much as possible.
- Use your shouts for pushing some additional heal when needed, as well as holding regeneration and vigor up all the time.
- Use and on your tank or people who stay far away from you for additional healing. Remember that it revives allies, so save it if you expect someone to go down soon.
- For AoE healing on everyone use on the groups of people (for healing through finishers) and use for big burst heals on everyone. Both of them give a lot of condition remove as well.
- Do not forget to dodge for more healing and condition removal.
- Crowd Control (needs some training):
- Swap to and use on the target and with the outer ring inside of the hitbox.
- Switch to and use slightly in front of the target as well as . If you can not directly switch back to , you can use for additional cripple and immobilize, including protection for your party.
- You can also use , but watch out for your own water fields there.
- Additional information for Deimos kiting:
- Use for more self sustain.
- Keep using on the ground under you for healing yourself.
- Benefit from for additional safety, specially on challenge mode.
- You can use for avoiding the round smash of Deimos, if you use a tactic, where you are sometimes close to him and can not handle it.
- For challenge mode: Rotate between and (over ) for surviving the one-shot-mechanic. You will get a lot of damage from a debuff additional to the other mechanics afterwards, so do not hesitate to ask the other healers for additional burst healing support after you used , since you will be low-life then. Save some of your own healing cooldowns for that as well. Further protection from the stone spirits of the druids might be also helpful.
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium