Virtuoso - Chaotic Condition Virtuoso
Welcome to the Builds Archive. See the ones that gathered dust, were orphaned by their original writers, or became obsolete by balance patches. We keep the orphan builds together and salute the veteran builds that held a position in the good, great, or meta categories. Click here to view current builds.
Designed for: PvP Conquest
A condition Virtuoso build for PvP, versatile for roaming and occasional siding.
(and even but that's a bit more risky) can be reconsidered depending on one's playstyle.
- - allows a chill and easy survival.
- - introduces a distortion for survival but that one can be easily brained and timed : beware. Its dagger recharge is welcome however.
- - this breakstun skill is interesting to play a node during bigger fights, while enhancing might and fury which both contributes well to build's pressure. In pure duel, it can however be less interesting than other options.
Heal can be replaced by or which can provide greater healing, beware that does not imply to hit a target to take advantage from its side effect, but that means removing a dispel.
is really nice as well if used 'during' fights (and not at start)
- Template:Weapon3 = scepter is possible to commit for duelling, which is however not the main purpose of this build
- can be a nice option with staff & playstyle
- is focusing on condition damage, but reducing direct hits impact as precision lacks.
- is high risk high reward choice, but harder to handle in a duelling perspective.
- is good for mobility. or can be considered to get more survivability & damage for duels.
- Playstyle: this holder is opportunist and is not meant to hardcommit its side hold. While it is possible to hold, duels are hard to overtake. Yet considering the mobility, it is always possible to rotate pretty fast and find roaming opportunities as soon as holding is a problem. The ability to cc and burst enable a consistent +1 capability as well.
- is an amazing aoe that is not meant to damage or kill a target. First it allows to weaken a target through poison weakness daze and chilled. Applying this aoe onto a teamfight or a downed ally can impact a lot any fight, and opponents have to avoid it in general. But this skill also grants Resolution and Aegis that are effectively defending yourself, and can also enable to stomp without getting cc.
- Aim to use inside whenever possible in order to combo Chaos Aura for yourself. The ability to blind and weaken nearby enemies while giving you a chance to gain Protection or Regeneration whens struck are of great help.
- Keep in mind that auras don't stack in duration, so don't try to combo it with .
- is an excellent panic button and mobility tool that instantly yeets you across the battlefield whilst breaking stun.
- is a nice combo for chaos storm as well, and allows a rather long range leap that applies nice damage. It offers a somewhat longer possibility to port back via .
- is applying a consistent damage when blocking. Make sure it can block properly an opponent attack to trigger its damage and to also trigger .
- Your condition cleanses are , or (depending on which you equipped or not, only let you nullify damage for 3 seconds), , provided you can hit your target.
- Poke with as it applies vulnerability.
- allows you to survive any damage or condition damage. It is nice to be used for condition as dispel overall lack. Prefer using first and let recharge blades. Since the duration of the skill is 3 seconds, this leaves 3 seconds to get back at kiting may build cds have gotten too low.
- is a capable skill that will provide Fury thanks to , which adds to . It also can cc your target through any blocks thanks to . Hence is ideally to be used after or .
- is your strongest pressure skill. Hence it is nice to secure it via a proper cc. Yet damage is interesting and dangerous as well thanks to
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium