Virtuoso - Condi Chaos DPS
The community gave this build a rating, making it top-tier: Great
Focused on: Condition damage
Designed for: Raids and Fractals
Like the more hybrid-damage Condition Virtuoso, the Chaos variant is a powerful ranged condition DPS build with innate sustain. This build trades a bit of damage for a much simpler rotation and increased durability
This build inflicts enormous amounts of Bleeding damage through critical hits while generating lots of Blades to use Bladesongs essentially off cooldown. It is quite simple, yet effective, but very dependent on having the right gear. In addition this build is very dependent on high Regeneration uptime, which you are unable to reliably apply to yourself, to try to make sure you're in a group with a support that provides it.
- can be dropped for more utility if needed.
- can replace for a higher burst via refreshing your Bladesongs, but at the cost of cleave.
- is a small DPS increase, so if you would get some benefit out of (and don't need the Might) you could make the switch.
- If you want to greatly simplify the rotation, you could swap the for a and camp Torch. This is only a minor DPS loss.
Condition Virtuoso's rotation is incredibly simple:
- Use and off cooldown.
- Spam and - make sure not to spend all your blades just before comes off cooldown, as it is the priority.
- Weapon Swap off cooldown to trigger .
- Use whenever it's available - make sure to manually attack afterwards as the stealth will prevent your autoattack.
- Phantasm skills are a tiny DPS increase, but can be good to generate extra blades. You can very easily hold on to either if you need the CC or projectile defence.
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium