Virtuoso - Condition PU Virtuoso
This is a placeholder build that was useful in the past. Click here to view current builds.
Designed for: PvP Conquest
A condition Virtuoso build for PvP with a plethora of stealth to engage or disengage.
- - Less burst heal for more passive healing and phantasm cool down reduction on use.
- - Less condition duration for condition damage.
- - A funny choice to inflict lots of cover Burning from blocking.
- over - Less confusion duration, more cleanse.
Elite specialization basics
- Virtuoso does not summon clones to distract enemies. You now stock blades instead and lose access to your shatters to instead have bladesongs. Bladesongs are ranged attacks that attack based on the number of blades stocked. You can stock up to 5 blades. Your F1 is still your power attack, F2 still inflicts Confusion, F3 inflicts Daze, and F4 is your .
- You now gain access to as a defensive, or offensive, block in your F5 slot. This skill is useful for activating in melee range.
- Role: Spend time chipping into +1s with your F2 or F1, roaming to other nodes and keep the enemies on their toes. This build is capable of keeping multiple enemies busy with your stealth and blocks.
- Each Bladesong grants Aegis thanks to .
- While in stealth, you will gain random, generally defensive, boons. (see for more details).
- causes your blocks, Aegis, and evades to generate blades to use for your bladesongs. This trait also causes your next bladesong to be unblockable.
- Keep in mind, there is a bug with this trait that causes the unblockable effect vanish if you cast any other skill aside from a bladesong when you activate this.
- It is generally best to attempt to cast your F1-F5 while you have Regeneration as the boon increases your condition/boon duration by 16.67%. You have plenty of sources to reliably keep this boon on your toolbar.
- - While in stealth.
- - Converting Poison.
- - Main source.
- - Random on hit.
- Each of your bladesongs have a wind-up animation, meaning you can avoid being Revealed when trying to damage an enemy and then immediately go back into stealth after.
- Your elite skill can shift the tides of an entire fight when used correctly. The low CD of 60s makes it reliable for your own sake too.
- Use for mobility while roaming between capture points or chasing after targets. PR teleports you in the opposite direction of where you're facing, so in order to teleport "forward" simply turn around and use it then turn back. We recommend that you set up a bind for about face to do this in a fluid manner (Options ⇒ Control Options ⇒ Movement).
- About face ⇒ ⇒ about face is the rotation.
- Make sure that you don't have an enemy targeted when doing this!
- Your Chaos trait is your main source of cleansing, making your and cleanses when necessary. It also turns incoming CCs into condition cleanse for you.
- Your is also a cleanse that can cleanse two conditions if you use it on top of an enemy to remove Blind.
- Your main damage are your Bladesongs. They all inflict Torment thanks to .
- Your main burst is F2 as it inflicts multiple conditions for a lengthy duration.
- Your next best skill to land is F1 as it hits decently hard with Fury.
- Your Scepter skill kit provides plenty of burst conditions.
- Scepter #2: can generate multiple blades and inflict 5 stacks of Torment.
- Scepter #3: can hit multiple targets and inflict up to 7 stacks of Confusion.
- Your Staff skill kit can provide plenty of poking and inflicts a decent amount of Torment and Confusion.
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium