Virtuoso - Condition Virtuoso
The community gave this build a rating, making it top-tier: Great
Focused on: Condition damage
Condition virtuoso is a powerful ranged condition dps build for open world where the lack of clone setup requirements and persistent blade stacks make it more friendly to general open world play.
This build inflicts enormous ammounts of bleeding damage through critical hits while generating lots of Blades to use Bladesongs essentially off-cooldown. It is quite simple, yet effective, but very dependent on having the right gear.
- None. Dagger is a must and cannot be substituted by any other weapon. We advise not to change the offhand weapons either since this build prefers phantasms that attack multiple times, making sword and focus better than the traditional condi offhands torch and pistol.
- - very large heal, especially when used with maximun stocked blades, but less damage.
- - valuable stunbreak.
- - condition cleanse.
- , , - very strong utility.
- - stealth for channeling hero points or sneaking past powerful enemies.
- - small burst of quickness for yourself and allies.
- - large amount of crowd control.
- - Boon generation when solo.
- - If using the optional equipment set optimised for no food/utility/infusion stat buffs
- Inspiration can replace Illusions when soloing to massively increase sustain.
- The default recommended gear is the same as the condi virtuoso raid build for ease of gearing.
- With , this setup provides 59,99% crit chance, or 99,99% with Fury thanks to .
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required for Open World.
- Feel free to adjust or rearrange the stats of individual pieces, with the aim of having as close to 100% critical chance (with fury) and 100% bleeding duration.
- should not be used because Illusions do not gain the increased critical chance from it.
Open World Optimised Equipment
- The alternative gear set below is optimised to have approximately 100% critical chance and bleed duration without requiring food/utility/infusion stat buffs.
- Using this gear set requires use of the trait for extra condition duration.
Other Gear Options
- Rabid - Defensive option. Trades the power of Rampager for toughness while keeping the condition damage and precision.
- If you already have a Viper set from gearing a mirage, you can use that while working on acquiring Rampager pieces.
- - farming.
- - DPS.
- - budget DPS.
- (and variants) - farming.
- - DPS.
This build requires an extremely high critical chance, ideally 100%, which is why it uses so much Rampager gear. Thankfully, helps with this. The build then converts this high crit chance into Bleeding damage through and . This high bleeding output generates an insane amount of Blades with , which are then consumed on Shatters/Bladesongs to both deal direct damage and increase your damage with .
Against bosses and other durable enemies, try to follow this rotation
- Weapon swap
From here on, just use your Phantasm and Blade skills offcooldown. When you swap to sword, use Phantasmal Swordsman and use it again when it recharges, then weapon swap. On the focus weapon set, cast Phantasmal Warden twice by using Signet of the Ether. You will generate a lot of Blades, but space your Bladesongs to upkeep the buff from .
- - block.
- - block.
- Dealing damage heals you thanks to .
- When is not on cooldown, every Blade you stock will heal you for a small amount.
- - daze. Daze duration increases with number of stocked Blades.
- ⇒ - daze.
- ⇒ - pull.
- - stun (emergencies only).
Upgrade to premium membership and take advantage of all the premium benefits, including complete ad removal across the entire website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade