Warrior - Core Mace/Hammer Stunlocker
The community gave this build a rating, making it second-tier: Good
Designed for: PvP Conquest
A core Mace + Hammer Warrior build for PvP designed to keep enemies stunned while you and your teammates grind them down.
- - helps a lot in condition matchups, has great synergy with .
- The build is all about finishing people off in CC chains.
- The quickness not only rpovides an excellent damage boost but also make it easier to land slower CC skills such as or . Weaker but quick CC such as can be a good setup for these.
- Try to space our your CC skills, don't overlap them. If there's still ~2 seconds left of your stun for example it's better to pummel them with autoattacks and time your next CC closer to when the stun's about to run out.
- Your CC skills grant extra adrenaline via and adrenaline itself feeds into some of your strongest CC skills.
- Try to use and at full adrenaline whenever possible, use your other CC to build up your adrenaline. Yet if you swap weapons and your adrenaline is full, it's best to use these skills first. With a little luck it should be possible to keep enemies stunned for 6 seconds using these and other weapon skills while building adrenaline back up to maximum, allowing you to stun them again with these burst skills before swapping weapons again.
- is your hardest hitting skill so use it on CD as much as you can, just make sure to hit a CC'd target whenever possible for the extra damage.
- , and provide addition damage modifiers vs CC'd targets.
CC chain example (weave in autoattacks whenever you have time for them):
- at maximum adrenaline, preferably after a weapon swap to proc which is also going to benefit your next 2 hard hitting abilities.
- Weapon swap
- Auto attack spam while waiting out the CC
- Auto attack spam until Skull Crack becomes available
- Condition cleansing is mostly limited to weapon swap procs via and using .
- While is a great source of cleansing and is an excellent panic button against direct damage, do keep in mind that these are your only stun breaks as well! Using them to survive pressure might leave you vulnerable to CC. That's not to say you can't use them to survive damage, just be extra careful with when and how you use them.
- is mostly an offensive elite, but it does offer damage reduction, pulsing Stability and several mobility skills for kiting, making it rather strong even as a defensive skill. The CC skills could even turn things around and let you start up a stun chain. Sometimes the best defense is a good offense.
- is another one of those skills that could be used defensively as it provides mobility while evading attacks. Combined with you might be able to get away from enemies. In no time.
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium