Weaver - Storm Sword
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
A strong weaver build for general open world farming.
- High burst damage
- Good mobility
- Low sustain/defense
- Difficult to play well
- Strict on gear
- Poor damage at range
- Focus - Strong defensive offhand
- - burst heal
- - defense
- - stunbreak and evade
- - high damage and AOE blind
- - more AOE
- - high CC
- - higher burst damage, especially good against trash
- / - more defense
Arcane can replace Water for an increase to defense at the loss of DPS.
- - trades Protection uptime for passive blocks
Fire can replace Water for an increase to damage against bosses.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
This set uses similar gear to Weaver - Power DPS Sword, making it excellent for general PvE
This set trades very little damage (under 5%) for +60% hp.
- , - budget
- , , - defensive options
- - strongest defensive rune if zerging
- , - alternative DPS
- - defense
- - condi clear
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- This food assists with more difficult content, such as bosses or bounties. Ascended versions of these are available and should be used when possible.
- - permanent Fury when farming trash or with a zerg
- - extreme sustain when farming trash or with a zerg
- - a huge boost to damage when farming trash or in a zerg
- , - DPS food
- , - Defense and Might
- - Lifesteal
- , , - Damage Reduction Food
- , - Damage
This build relies heavily on cycling between and while double attuning to each in order to maintain . and are typically only used for defense or crowd control.
You have two major damage buffs with overlapping windows. You should try to fit all your major damage skills in these windows:
This build is quite easy to deal damage with if you follow this skill priority based on your attunement:
- Air/Air: Prioritize and AA Chains
- Fire/Air: > >
- Fire/Fire: > > >
- Air/Fire: AA Chains
If you wind up in Water:
- > Water AA Chain >
Earth: Earth actually has a few useful blast finishers which can help with might if you have a fire field down
- > Try to leave earth as soon as possible
Ideally you'll use your in Air for Vulnerability, though if a mob is already capped on vuln using it in Fire is higher DPS. Try not to interrupt your AA chains in Air, it's fine to interrupt fire if a big skill is about to come off cooldown.
Sword/Dagger's defense is somewhat low.
- - heal and evade
- - damage reduction
- - condi cleanse
- - evade & blast finisher
Focus has significantly more defensive options & CC, though loses DPS:
- , - projectile hate
- - invuln