Difference between revisions of "Warrior - 2v2 Hammer War"
Revision as of 15:06, 26 March 2020
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Big stuns, good Burst, condition cleanse and sustain; this build is all about chaining your CCs and landing big bursts from and
- over . Loosing means a little bit less healing and condition cleanse from and (Soldier); but gives access to stability which the build is lacking.
- Use as often as possible. This sets up all your bursts. gives a 20% damage increase to stunned foes.
- Chain ->->->
- and immobilize foes because of . Use this to trap fleeing enemies, and to secure burst skills.
- does extra damage to foes with low health, making it great for finishing enemies.
- can be used to set up burst skills and will give you time to regain your cooldowns and defend you under pressure.
- is your only stun breaker, an but it it is also your best condion cleanse, clearing 5 conditions. It has 2 charges with 60 second cooldowns. Use it wisely
- , ,, and (Soldier) will be the your main condition cleanse.
- Don't forget shouts affect allies as well, and can be use for aoe stun break, or to heal and condition cleanse an ally under pressure.
- Do not hesitate to use to stomp downed enemies. In a 2v2 this can be more crucial than a rez.