Firebrand - High Burst Condition
Focused on: Condition damage
Designed for: PvP Conquest
High burst condition damage great in team fight. Can hold 1vs1 on some matches. High risk, High Reward.
- when using for pure glass cannon combo for condition cover, Poison, Fear, and Chill. Wait 6 seconds before using your elite again due to the elite on 24 second cooldown vs 30 second cooldown on the Relic.
- over when taking
Elite specialization mechanics
- Quickness generated from , , is what makes this build works paired with Axe Auto and will cause massive Burn. Unless the enemy is just standing still, it will be hard to do this so this where your other skills comes.
- is a must as this will enable you to do more burns even your passive is on cooldown.
- Start in your mace and shield weapon set.
- Make sure you have and charged up.
- Make sure to bait out dodges, stun breaks, Stability, Blocks, and Invulnerability, first before doing the combo by using Chapter 3 Heated Rebuke, , or
- Once you find an opening that's when you use then use right away as its a very fast animation. If you successfully pull the enemy in, immediately follow up with and while the enemy is mid way.
- When they are in front of you start using 2 charges of and at the same time while pressing axe auto and sending from torch skill.
- By then the enemy will be likely be using a long blocking skills such as or a disengage, you will want to wait to use the last charge of the mantra.
- Once there is an opening or they did not have any above, then use the last charge of the Mantra and . Once successfully land, it will give many condition cover such as Slow Immobilize Blindness Weakness Vulnerability plus Poison from the sigil swap and Chill from after using and Daze from
- If everything lines up. Spam only using your axe auto attack + + Searing Slash which stacks tons of Burn and minor Bleeding
- Immobilize will help you land your auto
- If everything lands and don't address the burn with cleanses the enemy will be dead in about 2 seconds.
- For against tanky builds or if you feel like it, you can use + Chapter 4 Scorched Aftermath at the end of the enemy blocks or before pulling in with the combo.
- + Chapter 4 Scorched Aftermath deals a lot of damage paired with and
- Once your done with the combo switch to mace as soon as possible as this will help you survive and sustain before the next combo.
- Try to survive as much as you can as your combo cooldown lines up to about 30 seconds.
- By Utilizing all your Aegis heals you. Skills such as , , , and Epilogue Unbroken Lines. Just make sure to stagger them a few seconds to have as much of the heal amount.
- Use + Epilogue Eternal Oasis for the 20% Heal increase plus 5 condition cleanse such as Poison before using
- Don't be afraid to use + Chapter 2 Radiant Recovery for a quick 2 condition cleanse + heal as it only cost 1 page and low cooldown.
- For ranged opponents or classes with lots of projectile, + Chapter 3 Valiant Bulwark to start is a must for survival. Due to the massive reflect bubble, this can reflect projectile damage back to the opponent. The only downside to this is it does not reflect Unblockable
- + Chapter 4 Stalwart Stand is another Stun Break.
- I found that while using + Chapter 4 Scorched Aftermath for pressure relief while charging and works well as most players don't want to stand in fire.
- If the enemy is ranged, use terrain to block your line of sight while charging and .
- You can also use to charge up and quickly if you are in a pinch.
I will be adding more info soon.
Original Build by your local Firebrand
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium