Herald - Ventari Bunker
Welcome to the Builds Archive. See the ones that gathered dust, were orphaned by their original writers, or became obsolete by balance patches. We keep the orphan builds together and salute the veteran builds that held a position in the good, great, or meta categories. Click here to view current builds.
Designed for: PvP Conquest
A Revenant bunker build for PvP, made to support allies and neutralize capture points over time.
Invocation can replace Retribution for more healing but less damage mitigation and worse endurance regen:
- - Regeneration is already a very strong boon here, this rune makes it even better and boosts healing in general. Even comes with extra HP.
- - excellent boon duration and some extra cleansing.
- - somewhat spammable Protection and decent stats.
- - best group support focused rune out there.
- - more frequent access to Resistance.
- Under General Options / User Interface enable "Thick party health bars" and "Always show health bars". These will make it much easier to keep track of who needs your support.
- Invoking a legend will reset energy to 50 and could even trigger the sigils of your active weapon set (if they are not on CD). Legend swapping is the primary scource of resource management for Revenants.
- Successfully evading an attack gives you 1 stack of Stability for ~4 seconds every 8 sec. To do that you just simply have to avoid an attack by either dodging or using weapon skills that grant evasion such as on Sword or on Staff.
- Executing Blast finishers in 's Light Field cleanses conditions on nearby allies. The build has 2 such finishers:
- on Staff.
- on Ventari stance (elite). Although this skill destroys the tablet, the combo still happens.
- Activate the following 3 upkeep skills before even leaving spawn:
- Ideally your major weapon related healing skills such as and should be kept for Glint, as Ventari provides plenty of healing/cleansing on its own. Of course there are always exceptions to this rule if you're pressured hard enough.
- is best used on Ventari. The cheap condition cleansing is a life saver at times, and causes upkeed skills to maintain their passives for a while after blowing their actives. Not only is True Nature's passive healing quite good, but with each pulse it procs for extra sustain.
- 's 6th bonus is great on both stances. It's possible to proc it instantly even when CC'd, not to mention the Resistance goes off before the knockback of the elites, thus preventing Blind on you from causing them to miss.
- None of the skills on this legend have a cast time (except for ) which means you're free to use them even while CC'd.
- is an extremely cheap AoE heal that should almost always be spammed on CD. There are 3 important things to know about this skill:
- triggers around the caster, regardless of the location of Ventari's Tablet.
- The tablet can levitate to the high ground thus using paths players cannot, but casting it still requires line of sight.
- Every 20 seconds it may proc which adds yet another source of instant cast mitigation to the build.
- is a rather expensive upkeep skill, use it only to block important skills or to combo it with the aforementioned Blast finishers.
- will be your spot healing skill used to save allies under heavy pressure. Medium cost, huge AoE heal. As there's a short delay and you don't want allies to move out of its tiny 240 radius always pre-cast this skill before quickly moving the tablet to an ally in need using , to make it detonate the moment it gets to the target. Timing is key.
- is one of the most expensive skills in the build, it's important to only use it under heavy condition pressure.
- is your chance to get creative! Use it to decap points, prevent stomps, cleanse condition, blow off enemies from the high ground right into DH traps - there are plenty of applications for this elite. This'll however destroy the tablet and spend all your energy so don't forget to re-summon it immediately. The orbs dropped by the elite only stay there for 10 seconds, so don't hesitate to pick them up quickly. Always use this at least once before leaving the Ventari stance.
- Bug: if you're jumping/falling when this the tablet explodes, the skill will fail but still goes on full CD!
- Under pressure/low energy rotation:
- ⇒ ⇒
- The whole sequence will cost little more than 15 energy if done right. The goal is to use Energy Expulsion as you reach 10 energy, then quickly move the tablet with Ventari's Will as soon as you get 5 back followed by an activation of Purifying Will. This all should take place under 1 second and will result in: 1 AoE knockback, 1 AoE Blind, ~1.5k AoE healing from moving the tablet, AoE cleansing at least 2 conditions with the elite used in a Light Field, and several energy fragments dropped on the ground (each healing for an additional 1.5k+ when picked up). Doing this will detonate the tablet, don't forget to summon it again using !
- This chain is your best way to regain some momentum as it CCs, heals, and cleanses conditions. Knowing however that this also completely depletes your energy bar it's usually a last resort choice, but also something you should do every time you're about to swap to Glint.
- Always maintain as much as you can, especially out of combat. Having a high Regeneration uptime is important, as (under the right circumstances) it heals just as much if not more than a Warrior's . Its chain skill is THE panic button in the build.
- Glint is one of the most cost effective Revenant legends which means you'll be able to use expensive weapon skills more freely. When you're ready to go back to Ventari but you are still being focused chaining ⇒ legend swap ⇒ would be a rather effective way to recover a large chunk of HP.
- Every glint skill is a boon pulsing upkeep, therefore this legend has great synergy with , and .
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium