Holosmith - Tools Holo Roamer
Designed for: WvW Roaming
Built around the toolbelt synergy of Tools and damage procs of Explosives, this WvW Holosmoth roaming build is capable of doing massive burst damage without much setup. While the sustain's not that great by default, there's plenty of room for customization in the build that allows players to finetune things for their needs.
For the optional slot:
- - it's mostly for the toolbelt skill, is an instant trigger for . Has great synergy with the Tools spec in general.
- - CC, block, and some decent damage on .
- - invuln + stealth are very strong defensive additions to your kit.
- Hammer - players with the Secrets of the Obsucre expansion could also opt for Hammer.
- There are 2 main variants for this build: and .
- With you'll focus on dodging for heat management and synergy. You should aim to hit 90-100% endurance regen. 50% is provided by Vigor from Tools and the rest should either come from on Tools OR , but never both! You don't want to overcap endurance regen. If you take Adrenal Implant you get to use ascended food and still have 100% bonus endurance regen, if you take the dodge food you'll only have 90% endurance regen but retain access to .
- If you go with your burst potential is going to be even higher but your heat management gets worse, forcing you to spend less time inside Photon Forge. Both Tools GM traits and both food options remain viable choices, but you no longer have to maximize endurance regen if you don't want to.
- - while the stats are kind of irrelevant for this build, the 6th bonus has extremely powerful synergy with among others, especially if you also run for its ~7s CD toolbelt skill. Definitely worth considering if you're struggling against condition specs.
- - defensive ascended choice with passive damage mitigation while also providing a decent amount of offensive stats.
- - defensive option with and synergy.
- - budget version.
To be added
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium